Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) invites application for the recruitment of Project Assistant with M.Sc educational background
Company name : Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)
Posts : Project Assistant
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.8,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location : Raebareli
Last date to apply : 28.11.2014
Details of Post :
Project Assistant :
Applications are invited preferably from M.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry) for the job of Project Assistant (PA) for research related work at the institute.
- No. of Post : One (1)
- Minimum Qualification for the PA: First Class M.Sc. degree in Physics/ Physical Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry
- Salary for PA: Rs. 8000/- per month.
- Desired requirements: Basic knowledge in Spectroscopy, handling optical instruments, Laser alignment, MATLAB Programming. The candidate having research experience will be preferred.
- Job Description: To assist in setting up of research instrumentation, analytical experiments etc.
- Nature: On contract for the six months only which may be renewed on performance basis and as project requirement
- Last date of submission of application: Position will remain open until filled
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit the filled Application form in all respects as per the given format (along with attested copies of certificates), mentioning super scribed on the envelope ‘Project Assistant in Bio-Nano-Spectroscopy Lab’, should reach at the following address by registered post. Candidates may send their resume along with relevant document with all the details of qualifications and experiences to Dr. Debashis Panda at dpanda @rgipt.ac.in. The Deputy Registrar (Recruitment cell), Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Ratapur Chowk Raebareli – 229316 (U.P.)
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :28.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RGIPT|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017