Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) Recruitment 2015 – RG/A-11/2014. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant Job on or before 28/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : RS.35,000/- p.m
Job Location : Sriperumbudur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : RAJIV GANDI NATIONAL INSITUTE OF YOUTH DEVELOPMENT (An Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament No.35/2012) Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India Sriperumbudur 602105
Detail of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) Consultant Recruitment:
Retired Ofcers, having good knowledge of academic and administrative matters and good track record in service, who are interested to be empanelled for the positions of Consultant (Academic) and Consultant (Administration) may apply online by visiting RGNIYD website www.rgniyd.gov.in
Eligibility conditions :-
- Retired Deputy Registrar / Assistant Registrar or equivalent position from any of the Central or State Universities or equivalent educational institutions
- Below 65 years of age and in good health
- Have no disciplinary proceedings pending as on the date of application. Vigilance clearance certificate shall be submitted at the time of interview
- Well conversant with the Central Government & UGC Rules
- Well versed in Establishment matters
- Familiar with Recruitment & Academic matters such as maintenance of student’s records, award of scholarships, conduct of examinations & meetings of statutory bodies.
- Have experience in Materials management, procurement / distribution of materials, import procedure / practical experience of using relevant software in related area.
Selection Procedure for Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) :
- Those found suitable will be engaged as Consultant on Contract basis with a Consolidated remuneration of Rs.35,000/- (Rupees thirty five thousand only with TDS as applicable) p.m.
- Candidates should apply on-line
- Any further information regarding the matter will be available on the RGNIYD website only.
- Applications will be considered based on the requirement of the Institute from time to time and only those candidates found suitable in all aspects will be called for interview. No interim correspondence / enquires in the matter will be entertained. Candidates called for interview will be informed through email.
- He/she will not be entitled to any other allowances apart from the above consolidated fee
- The Consultant will make available his services as required by the Competent authority from time to time
- The work and conduct of the Consultant shall be reviewed by the Director, RGNIYD from time to time. In case his/her performance is not found satisfactory, the engagement is liable to be terminated without assigning any reason.
- It will be open to the RGNIYD to terminate the contract by giving one month’s notice. The Consultant is also required to give minimum one month’s prior notice to end the contract.
- The Consultant shall not divulge any information, gathered by him during the period of his assignment, to anyone who is not authorized to know / have the same
- He/she will not be entitled to any kind of leave other than weekly off and gazetted holidays.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/5/2015
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) Recruitment 2014 – RG/A-11/2014.
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016