Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Consultant Engineer on or before 17/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)|
|Vacancy Name||Consultant Engineer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD), Sriperumbudur – 602 105, Tamil Nadu|
Detail of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) Consultant Engineer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for engagement of Consultant Engineer on contract basis in RGNIYD. Engineers, possessing Degree in Civil Engineering and experience at the level of Executive Engineer in Central / State Government may apply in the prescribed proforma before 17.04.2015.
- Maximum age limit as on 1.4.2015 – 64 years
- Candidates should possess the following experience: Well conversant with the preparation of estimate for civil works and minor electrical works. Tendering process in Government Departments. Familiar with PWD codes / work manuals. Scrutiny and processing of bills of contractors, suppliers, service providers etc.
- Nature of Duties 1. Preparation of estimates for miner civil works, maintenance work of the campus, calling of tenders, scrutiny of tenders and related work. 2. Scrutiny and processing of bills of contractors, suppliers, service providers 3. Inspection and monitoring of civil works being carried out in the campus 4. Preparation of agenda, minutes etc. of the Committees connected with buildings & works in the campus and follow up action on the decision taken in the Committee 5. Supervision, control and monitoring of work of plumber, electricians and housekeeping workers
- Engagement of Consultant Engineer will be on contract basis, initially for a period six months only.
- He will be paid a consolidated honorarium of Rs.30,000/- (Rupees thirty thousand only) per month and no other allowances/fees will be paid.
Selection Procedure for Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) – Consultant Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Consultant Engineer Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD):
He will attend to the duties 5 days in a week besides the days on which he is specifically asked to attend office.His engagement as Consultant Engineer will stand terminated automatically on completion of six months from the date of joining. He will not be entitled for any other allowances apart from the above honorarium. During the period of contract, leave entitlements are as per Government Rules for contract employment. Since the employment is on Contract basis, he will not have any Rights to claim for permanent employment or any other Rights or Benefits through any Court of Law or by any other means. His services will be terminated at any point of time, with one month’s notice and without giving any reasons therefor, if your services are not satisfactory. In case, he wants to leave the Institute, he may do so by giving one month advance notice in writing. He shall not divulge any information gathered during the period of his assignment in RGNIYD to anyone who is not authorized to know / have the same. Application (Hard Copy) for the post with proof of Qualification and Experience should reach on or before 17.04.2015. The Registrar Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (Institute of National Importance by the Act of Parliament No.35/2012) Sriperumbudur – 602 105, Tamil Nadu Phone : (091)044 – 27162741, 27162622 Fax No. 044 – 27163227
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/04/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016