Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Professor on or before 06/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Registrar Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Chennai – Bangalore Highway, Pennalur, SRIPERUMBUDUR – 602105|
Detail of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) Professor Recruitment:
- Qualification : A. (i) An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers. (ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level. (iii) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process. (iv) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulations (Minimum of 400 points under Amended Category – III) OR B. An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials. Desirable Qualifications: Conversant with preparation of training/course materials, training manual and familiar with organising / conducting Training Programmes at National and/or international level. Proven track record in managing Placement Cell in Universities / Institutions of National repute /Colleges will be added advantage.
- Salary : Rs.37400-67000 + AGP 10000 Subject to minimum of 43000 in the pay band
- Upper age limit: 55 years as on last date for receipt of completed application, relaxable in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per Government of India / UGC Guidelines in the matter.
Selection Procedure for Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) – Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Professor Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD):
- The Applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions for the post as stipulated in the UGC guidelines/University Advertisement. Candidates with requisite qualifications acquired from recognized University/Institutions need only apply. List of Forms and other particulars can be viewed/downloaded from our Institute website www.rgniyd.gov.in are furnished hereunder; Text of Advertisement (Print Media/Website). Minimum Qualification & Other Important Information and Instrustions. Application Form Online Application Form & PBAS Proforma for identifiying API Score
- Application may also be sent by downloading Application Form & PBAS proforma or print out of the system generated application, duly signed by the candidate should be sent along with required documents enclosures before 6th May, 2015, failing which the provisional registration of the applications will be invalid / cancelled. No correspondence or enquiries in this connection will be entertained.
- Completed applications with all the required enclosures must reach before 6.05.2015: The Registrar Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Chennai – Bangalore Highway, Pennalur, SRIPERUMBUDUR – 602105, Tamil Nadu. 51. Last date for receiving the applications is 6th May, 2015. Applications received after last date shall be not considered
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/05/2015