Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant Job on or before 06th July 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000/- Per month
Job Location : Sriperumbudur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 06th July 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (Institute of National Importance by the Act of Parliament No.35/2012) Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India Chennai – Bangalore Highway, Beemanthangal, Sriperumbudur – 602 105, Tamil Nadu. India
Detail of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for engagement of Project Assistant (Programmer) on contract basis
- Eligibility: a.Essential Qualification I.Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications or Information Technology from a recognized University b.Experience required II. Two years of experience in computer programming computer programming Website Designing and Management Graphics Work Proficiency in using MS-Office tools
- Age Limit The Maximum age limit shall be 40 years
- Remuneration Rs.15,000/- Per month (Consolidated)
Selection Procedure for Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06th July 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) :
Interested candidates may apply online on or before 06th July 2015
- Consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.15,000/- will be paid and no other allowance will be payable to Project Assistant (Programmer) on contract basis.
- The qualifications shall be reckoned on the last date for receipt of Application
- Mere fulfilment of minimum qualification and experience requirements does not entitle any candidate for interview call. Short-listing criteria may be set higher than the minimum advertised.
- The application received after the due date will not be considered and rejected straight way
- Incomplete application form or without supporting copies of certificates /documents will be summarily rejected
- Canvassing in any form will lead to rejection of application form.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection
- The Institute reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Original documents/certificates will have to be produced at the time of interview for verification
- The applicants are required to visit the Institute website regularly
- Interested candidates may apply on prescribed application form, which may be downloaded from the website.
- The list of shortlisted candidates shall be displayed on the Institute website.
- The interview for the shortlisted candidates shall be tentatively in the second week of July 2015 . However, the exact date will be displayed on the RGNIYD website, so please keep in touch with Institute’s website
- Please note that no separate interview letter shall be issued.
- RGNIYD resolves its right to terminate the contract of any contractual Project Assistant (Programmer) without assigning any reasons.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06th July 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017