Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Associate on or before 21/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)
Vacancy Name :Project Associate
Educational Qualification : M.A
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,000/-pm
Job Location : Sriperumbudur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Beemanthangal, – 602105,Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu
Detail Of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) Project Associate Recruitment:
- Eligibility: Any Post Graduate in Social Sciences with 3 years experience in documentation, Visual Communication and written communication in English. The Candidate should have Computer proficiency in MS Office and Graphic Works
- Age Limit The Maximum age limit shall be 40 years
- Remuneration Rs.20,000/- Per month (Consolidated)
Selection Procedure For Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) – Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Associate Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD):
- Interested candidates may apply online on or before 21st August 2015.
- Consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.25,000/- will be paid and no other allowance will be payable to Project Associate (Documentation Officer) on contract basis.
- The qualifications shall be reckoned on the last date for receipt of Application
- Mere fulfilment of minimum qualification and experience requirements does not entitle any candidate for interview call. Short-listing criteria may be set higher than the minimum advertised.
- The application received after the due date will not be considered and rejected straight way
- Incomplete application form or without supporting copies of certificates /documents will be summarily rejected
- Canvassing in any form will lead to rejection of application form.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection
- The Institute reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Original documents/certificates will have to be produced at the time of interview for verification
- The applicants are required to visit the Institute website regularly
- Interested candidates may apply on prescribed application form, which may be downloaded from the website.
- The list of shortlisted candidates shall be displayed on the Institute website.
- The interview for the shortlisted candidates shall be tentatively in the second week of August 2015 . However, the exact date will be Displayed on the RGNIYD website, so please keep in touch with Institute’s website
- Please note that no separate interview letter shall be issued.
- RGNIYD resolves its right to terminate the contract of any contractual Project Associate (Documentation Officer) without assigning any reasons.
- Copy of Application submitted through online/downloadable format along with the enclosures on proof of Qualification and Experience should be submitted while attending the personal interview
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/08/2015