Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Registrar on or before 10/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)
Vacancy Name :Registrar
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.50,000/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD), Chennai
Detail Of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) Registrar Recruitment:
RGNIYD, situated near Chennai, is an apex national agency for Youth Development. It is striving to evolve into a globally recognized and centre of academic excellence in the field of Youth development, fully responsive to the national agenda of inclusive growth. The Institute is keen on appointing a REGISTRAR on contract basis. Retired officers who have demonstrated excellence in the field of academic administration / teaching and show great promise in continuing to do so may apply.
- Post Registrar on Contract
- Consolidated monthly remuneration Rs. 50,000/- with accommodation and transport
- Tenure of appointment Initially for a period of six months
- Essential Qualification Master’s Degree with atleast 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B ‘in the UGC 7 point scale. (i) atleast 15 years of experience as Asst. Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000 and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs.8000 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration, or (ii) Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education, or (iii) 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as
- Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post
- Job Description The Registrar of the Institute shall be the custodian of records, common seal, the funds of the Institute and such other property of the Institute as the Executive Council shall commit to his/her charge. The Registrar shall report to the Director and will be in over-all charge of administration of the Institute and will provide administrative support to the Director. The Registrar is Ex-officio Secretary of the Executive Council, Finance Council, Academic Council and of the Committees appointed by the authorities and may also be called upon to take up other duties assigned by the Director.
- Age limit Preferably below 65 yrs.
Selection Procedure For Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) – Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Registrar Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD):
Consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.50,000/- with accommodation and transport. The qualifications shall be reckoned on the date for receipt of Application Mere fulfilment of minimum qualification and experience requirements does not entitle any candidate for interview call. Short-listing criteria may be set higher than the minimum advertised. Incomplete application form or without supporting copies of certificates /documents will be summarily rejected. Canvassing in any form will lead to rejection of application form. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection The Institute reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. Original documents/certificates will have to be produced at the time of interview for verification The applicants are required to visit the Institute website regularly. Interested candidates may apply online in prescribed application form available in website. Registrar post engaged on contract basis may leave the assignment any time during the period of contract, after giving a notice for one month. RGNIYD resolves its right to terminate above mentioned post without assigning any reasons.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/08/2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016