Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar through recruitment notification – Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) Recruitment 2015 – Advt.No.3/2015 Date: 31.03.2015. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Registrar Job on or before 30.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Registrar Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Chennai – Bangalore Highway, Pennalur, SRIPERUMBUDUR – 602105, Tamil Nadu.|
Detail of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) Registrar Recruitment:
RGNIYD, situated near Chennai, is an apex national agency for Youth Development. It is striving to evolve into a globally recognized and centre of academic excellence in the field of Youth development, fully responsive to the national agenda of inclusive growth. The Institute is keen on recruiting a REGISTRAR who has demonstrated excellence in the field of academic administration / teaching and show great promise in continuing to do so.
- Post Registrar (01 Post- Unreserved)
- Pay Structure Pay Band – 4. (Rs. 37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/- p.m.).
- Tenure of appointment 3 years from the date of joining or till the age of superannuation i.e., 60 years, whichever is earlier.
- Essential Qualification Master’s Degree with atleast 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B ‘in the UGC 7 point scale. (i) atleast 15 years of experience as Asst. Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000 and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs.8000 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration, or (ii) Comparable experience in research
establishment and/or other institutions of higher education, or (iii) 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
- Job Description The Registrar of the Institute shall be the custodian of records, common seal, the funds of the Institute and such other property of the Institute as the Executive Council shall commit to his/her charge. The Registrar shall report to the Director and will be in over-all charge of administration of the Institute and will provide administrative support to the Director. The Registrar is Ex-officio Secretary of the Executive Council, Finance Council, Academic Council and of the Committees appointed by the authorities and may also be called upon to take up other duties assigned by the Director.
- Age limit on the closing date for receipt of application Preferably below 56 yrs.
Selection Procedure for Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)- Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Registrar Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD):
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Interested candidates shall apply online/PDF downloadable application format available at RGNIYD’s website www.rgniyd.gov.in.
- The Print out of the online submitted application form (hard copy) along with its enclosures should be sent by post to “The Director, RGNIYD, Sriperumbudur on or before 30 th April 2015, duly super-scribed on the envelope: “Application for the post of REGISTRAR”
- If already employed, the print out of the online submitted application should be forwarded through the present employer with the attested copies of ACR/APAR/PBAS for the past 5 years and a latest Vigilance Clearance Certificate, so as to reach the “The Director, RGNIYD, Sriperumbudur” within the last date for receipt of hard copy of application form i.e, on or before 30th APRIL, 2015. RGNIYD will not be responsible for postal delay, if any.
- The Selected Candidate will be covered under the New Contributory Pension Scheme as notified by the Government of India, Ministry of Finance vide notification No.5/7/2003ECB&PR dated 22nd December, 2003.
- Candidates shall have to produce the original documents at the time of appearing in the interview.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct/result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview. RGNIYD reserves the right NOT to fill up the post advertised.
- The prescribed essential qualification/experience indicated are a bare minimum and mere possession of these will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. RGNIYD may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification, experience in the relevant field and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidence.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized universities/institutions.
- The hard copy of the application must be accompanied by a one page write-up of the applicant’s appreciation of the role and functions of the position of Registrar and how he/she can contribute to the Institute as well as why he/she considers oneself to be suited for the post.
- RGNIYD reserves the right to summarily reject any application incomplete in any respect or does not have one or more of the prescribed enclosures.
- The crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct of and result of interview, the reasons for not being called for interview or for not being selected, etc.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- If information given in an application is found to be incorrect/false, at any stage, the candidature is liable to be cancelled and any appointment made is liable to be terminated.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.04.2015
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) Recruitment 2015 – Advt.No.3/2015 Date: 31.03.2015