Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Section Officer (Accounts) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Section Officer (Accounts) Job on or before 20/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)|
|Vacancy Name||Section Officer (Accounts)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300- 34,800 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (Institute of National Importance by the Act of Parliament No.35/2012) Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India Chennai – Bangalore Highway, Beemanthangal, Sriperumbudur – 602 105, Tamil Nadu. India|
Detail of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) Section Officer (Accounts) Recruitment:
Applications for the post of Section Officer (Accounts) on DEPUTATION (including short term contract) basis, initially for a period of three years, are invited from Officers of Central Government or State Government or University or National Institute.
- Age limit : 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Pay Band and Grade Pay: PB -2 Rs. 9300- 34800 with GP of Rs. 4600
- Qualification & Experience: i) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent ii) Holding analogous post in the grade rendered after appointment there to on regular basis; and iii) Seven years of experience of administration and accounts work, in the PB-1 with grade pay of Rs.2800, in Government or University or College or Institution.
Interested candidates shall apply in online/PDF downloadable format. The Print out of the applied form (hard copy) should be sent through proper channel, enclosed with the ACRs/APARs of the past 5 years. For details please log on to the Institute’s website www.rgniyd.gov.in
Selection Procedure for Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)- Section Officer (Accounts) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Section Officer (Accounts) Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD):
- The Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department/Institute under Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
- The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application (i.e., as on 20th April 2015).
- Terms and conditions of deputation shall be governed/regulated according to the applicable normal terms and conditions for deputation issued by the GOI/DOPT from time to time. Officials who volunteer for the post will not be permitted to withdraw their name later on.
- The attested photo-copies of the ACRs/APARs of the applicant for the last 5 years should be enclosed along with the application form sent through proper channel.
- Interested candidates shall apply in online/PDF downloadable format. The Print out of the applied form (hard copy) should be sent through proper channel, enclosed with the ACRs/APARs of the past 5 years. The following words: “Application for the post of Section Officer (Accounts) at RGNIYD on Deputation basis” shall be super-scribed on the envelope without fail. The Application on Deputation should be forwarded through the present Employer with enclosures so as to reach the Registrar, RGNIYD, Sriperumbudur on or before 20 th APRIL, 2015.
- Candidates should submit along with the Application all the enclosures prescribed in Item no. 13 or elsewhere.RGNIYD reserves the right to summarily reject any Application incomplete in any respect or does not have one or more of the prescribed enclosures.
- The crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct of and result of interview, the reasons for not being called for interview or for not being selected, etc.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- The Institute reserves the right not to appoint anyone for the position advertised.
- If any of the particulars furnished or statements made by the candidate are found to be false, his/her appointment (if selected) is liable to be terminated summarily by RGNIYD without prior notice.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/4/2015
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017