Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professors through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Any Master Degree,Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Professors Job on or before21/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)
Vacancy Name : Professors
Educational Qualification :
Total No of Vacancy : Any Masters Degree,M.Phil/Ph.d
Salary : Rs.67,000/p.m
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job :21/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Chennai – Bangalore Highway, Pennalur, SRIPERUMBUDUR – 602105
Detail of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) Professors Recruitment:
- ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS A. (i) An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research and/or training* with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers. (ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College, and/or experience in research and/or training* at the University/National level institutions, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level. (iii) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process. (iv) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulations (Minimum of 400 points under Amended Category – III) OR B. An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
- Desirable Qualifications: Conversant with preparation of training/course materials, training manual and familiar with organising / conducting Training Programmes at National and/or international level. Proven track record in managing Placement Cell in Universities / Institutions of National repute /Colleges will be added advantage.
- Economics 01 Economics, Applied Economics, Econometrics, Developmental Economics, Regional Economics, and Sustainable Development 2. Gender Studies 01 Gender Studies, Women Studies, and Sociology with specialisation in Gender Studies, any other Social Science. 3. Public Administration 01 Public Administration, Public Policy, Political Science, Local Governance 4. Psychology 01 Psychology, Applied Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Counselling, Career Counselling 5. Training * 01 Training & Development, Management(HR), Economics * (applicable only for sl.no.5) Reservation for SC, ST & OBC candidates shall be applicable as per instructions of DOPT/UGC.
- Upper age limit: 55 years as on the last date for receipt of completed application, relaxable in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per instructions of the Government of India / UGC Guidelines in the matter.
Selection Procedure for Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) – Professors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Professors Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) :
- The Applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions for the post as stipulated in the UGC guidelines/University Advertisement. 2. Candidates with requisite qualifications acquired from recognized University/Institutions need only apply. 3. Candidates, those who have already applied for the above posts (Ref: Advt No: 1/2015/F.Rectt dated : 05/03.2015) need not apply again. However, they may submit updated PBAS proforma for API score if there are any changes in PBAS proforma sent by them earlier.They need not pay any application fees for submitting additional information. 4. Following information can be viewed/downloaded from the Institute website www.rgniyd.gov.in
- Text of Advertisement (Print Media/Website)
- Minimum Qualification & Other Important Information and Instrustions
- Online Application PBAS Proforma for API Score 5. All degrees and research work must be in the discipline/area of specialization for which the post is advertised. 6. The minimum qualifications required for the post of Professor will be those as prescribed by the UGC Regulations and as prescribed in the Institute Advertisement. 7. A minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) will be required at the Master’s level for those recruited as teachers at any level. The term ‘good academic record’ as mentioned in the UGC guidelines may also be kept in view while applying online. 8. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Graduate and Master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and Visually Differently–abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility limit of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5 % to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace marks procedures.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders who have passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991. 10. Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized University shall also be considered eligible 11. The Ph.D Degree shall be a mandatory qualification for the appointment of Professors.
- Completed applications with all the required enclosures must reach on or before 21.10.2015: The Director, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Chennai – Bangalore Highway, Pennalur, SRIPERUMBUDUR – 602105, (Tamil Nadu). 53. Last date for receiving the applications is 21 st Oct, 2015. Applications received after last date will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/10/2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016