Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Secretary & More Vacancies with Graduate/ Diploma/ BCA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ 8th passed holders
Company name : Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV)
Posts : Assistant Secretary & More Vacancies
Qualification : Graduate/ Diploma/ BCA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ 8th passed
Salary : Rs.4440-34800/- P.M.
No of Post : 113
Location : Bhopal
Last date to apply : 26.09.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Secretary & More Vacancies
Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV), Bhopal (MP) has announced notification for the recruitment of 113 Technical & Non Technical Vacancies. Eligible candidates can send their applications in prescribed format on or before 26-09-2014.
- Name of the Post:
- Non Technical: 52 posts
- 1. Assistant Secretary: 01 post
- 2. Superintendent: 02 posts
- 3. Assistant Grade –I: 03 posts
- 4. Assistant Grade –II: 09 posts
- 5. Assistant Grade –III: 10 posts
- 6. Steno Typist: 13 posts
- 7. Driver: 01 post
- 8. Peon/Farrash/Chowkidar/Paniwala/Hammal: 13 posts
- Technical Posts: 61 posts
- 1. Draughtsman: 01 post
- 2. Data Entry Operator Grade –I: 02 posts
- 3. Data Entry Operator Grade –II: 02 posts
- 4. Workshop Instructor: 02 posts
- 5. Laboratory Technician -1: 02 posts
- 6. Data Entry Operator Grade –III: 20 posts
- 7. Laboratory Technician Grade –II: 06 posts
- 8. Skilled Assistant: 02 posts
- 9. Electrician: 02 posts
- 10. Laboratory Attendant Grade –II: 22 posts
- Total No. of Posts: 113
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 40 years for Male (Unreserved), 45 years for Male (Reserved-SC/ ST/OBC), 45 years for Female candidates as on 01-01-2014. Refer the notification for complete details.
- Educational Qualification : 1. Must be a Graduate from any recognized University. 2. Should have at least 10 years experience of working on a ministerial post (Permanent or Temperory) out of which at least 04 years of experience of working on a Ministrial post in Scale of Rs 5500-9000 in any Government/Semi Government/Public Sector under taking or State University. 3. Knowledge of Computer application is desirable. 4.Must have speed of 40 words per minute of Hindi/English Typing on Computer. 3. Diploma from all Universities recognized by UGC 4. Diploma from all Open Universities recognized by UGC 5. Diploma level examination from DOEACC. 6. Modern Office Management Course from Govt. Polytechnic College. 2. Must have a Government Commercial Certificate in Shorthand @ 80 words per minute in Hindi Shothand. 3. Government/Commercial Certificate in typing in Hindi on Computer. 1. At least eight standard Examination passed. 2. Driving Licence in Drive Heavy Motor Vehicle/Light Motor Vehicle. 3. Two Years of driving experience after obtaining driving licence. 1. At least Eight Standard pass from a recognized Board. First Class Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering of the erstwhile Madhya Pradesh Board of Technical Education or from Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogoki Vishwavidyalaya or a equivalent with 03 year of relevant experience. Or Second Class Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering of the erstwhile Madhya Pradesh Board of Technical Education or from Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogoki Vishwavidyalaya or a equivalent with 05 year of relevant experienceGraduate with post Graduate Diploma in Computer application from recognized University. OR Diploma in Computer application from a recognized Polytechnic. OR B.Sc/B.Com in Computer Science from recognized University. 2. Knowledge of Micro Soft Office and speed of typing 8000 per hour data entry. 3. English and Hindi Typing of 40 and 50 words per minute respectively on computer. 4. Three years experience of Computer Work. 5. Knowledge of Hindi Shrothand is desirable. At least a IInd class Diploma in respective branch from a recognized Board of Tech. Education/University along with 03 Year of Industrial experience. At least a Second class Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Board of Technical Education/University with one year of industrial experience in machine maintenance/electrical circuits/power system/power electronics/measurement/instrumentation/control. Knowledge of Computer application is desirable. At least a Second class Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Board of Technical Education/University or ITI Certificate of Competency in mechnical engineering trade/Electrical engg. Trade/Electronics with one year of industrial experience. IInd class Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Board of Technical Education/University or ITI Certificate of Competency in Electrician/Wireman/Lineman trade with two year of experience in trade. Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (with Science Subject) or 10+2 pass with Science Subject.
Candidates has to pay Rs.300/- (Non Refundable) Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV), Bhopal, payable at Bhopal. No Fee for SC/ ST candidates of Madhya Pradesh.
How to Apply:
Candidates should submit their application in prescribed format along with all necessary documents to Secretary, Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV), (East Board of Technical Education) on or before 26-09-2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 26-09-2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RGPV||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016