Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital (RGSSH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident/Junior Residents through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MBBS,MS/MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital (RGSSH).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Resident/Junior Residents Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital (RGSSH)
Vacancy Name : Senior Resident/Junior Residents
Educational Qualification :M.B.B.S,MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 06 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job :30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :RAJIV GANDHI SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL SOCIETY TAHIRPUR, DELHI -110093
Detail of Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital (RGSSH) Senior Resident/Junior Residents Recruitment:
- Senior Resident a) Radiology b) Pathology c) Anaesthesia d) Cardiology e) Gastroenterology 1.1 Essential Qualifications. 1. A Medical Qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (person possessing qualifications included in part II of the third schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in subsection (3) of the section 13 of the Act) 2. A Postgraduate qualification i.e. MD in the respective discipline or equivalent foreign/Indian degree or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
Age Limit: Upto 40 years. (Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per Govt. of India’s rules
- Junior Resident Essential Qualifications. 1. A Medical Qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (person possessing qualifications included in part II of the third schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in subsection (3) of the section 13 of the Act)
Age Limit: Upto 35 years. (Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per Govt. of India’s rules.
Selection Procedure for Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital (RGSSH) – Senior Resident/Junior Residents Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Resident/Junior Residents Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital (RGSSH) :
- Last date for submission of Application : 30.09.2015 up to 2359 Hrs only. 2. Applications shall be accepted online only through the website of the Hospital www.rgssh.in. 3. No application will be accepted by hand/in person. 4. For all of the above Posts, date of Interview and Venue will be intimated only to the shortlisted candidates through hospital website and email ID of the candidates. No personal intimation will be send by post. 5. Application form and details are available on the website of the Hospital www.rgssh.in. 6. Detailed terms of engagement shall be intimated to applicants who are selected for personal interviewOnly Online Applications will be accepted.
- Application form along with details of prescribed qualifications and experience and other relevant information in respect of above posts are available on the website of the Hospital i.e. www.rgssh.in. 3
- Application received after the closing date and time shall be deemed to be automatically rejected.
- For the posts from S. No. 1-4, the selected candidates shall be appointed on adhoc basis for a period of 89 days with inter-alia a notice period of 07 days from either side for severance of contract. Further extension, if granted, shall be based, inter-alia, on performance appraisal report.
- For the post at S. No. 5-6, the selected candidate shall be appointed on regular basis for a period of 01 year with inter-alia a notice period of 01 month from either side for severance of contract. Further extension, if granted, shall be based, inter-alia, on performance appraisal report.
- Specific terms of appointment, etc. shall be detailed and specified in the contract of appointment of the selected candidates.
- If it is learnt at any stage that false information has been furnished in the application form or that there has been suppression of any material information, then it shall lead to disqualification of the Candidature and may invite penal action against the applicant. 8. Date for determining the age for the Candidate shall be the last date of receipt of application.
- There is no Application Fee for all of the above posts. 10. For all of the above Posts, the applicant must be registered or should have applied for registration with Delhi Medical Council and have not completed 03 years of Senior Residency for post of Senior Resident and 01 year of Junior Residency for post of Junior Resident. 11. Applicants, who do not possess requisite qualifications as on the last date for submission of applications, shall not be considered and their application shall be rejected summarily. No separate intimation of rejection shall be intimated to rejected candidates.
- The candidates while appearing for Interview shall be required to produce all relevant original documents along with one copy of self attested photocopies of all testimonial/certificates and one passport size photograph.
- Applications lacking complete information as per the prescribed proforma will be rejected without any further communication.
- The applicants already in Government service shall have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer at the time of interview. An undertaking to this effect shall be provided by the applicant at the time of interview.
- The applicants should not have been convicted by any Court of Law. If the applicant is facing any legal proceeding, the same shall be declared by providing information of the same. 16. Canvassing in any form shall lead to immediate disqualification of the Candidature.
- The decision of the Selection Board regarding selection of the candidates shall be final and no representation shall be entertained in this regard. 18. In case of exceptionally deserving candidates, the Institute reserves the right of granting relaxation in qualification/experience.
- The Hospital reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process (in full or in part) and also right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc.
- All post(s) is/are whole time and private practices of any kind is strictly prohibited. 21. No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in interview. 22. Litigations, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016