Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital (RGSSH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior / Senior Residents through recruitment notification – Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital (RGSSH) Recruitment 2015 – No. F.1(20)/RGSSH/2005/ Estt./Vol.IV/2954 – contract basis/SCTIMST/2015. Candidates who have completed POST GRADUATE DEGREE, MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital (RGSSH).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior / Senior Residents. Walk in Interview will be held on 08/04/2015 at 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital (RGSSH)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior / Senior Residents|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, M.B.B.S|
|Total No of Vacancy||6|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||08/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||RAJIV GANDHI SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL SOCIETY RAJIV GANDHI SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL TAHIRPUR, DELHI -110093|
Detail of Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Senior Residents Recruitment:
- Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital is a 650 bedded tertiary care Autonomous Institute located in East Delhi. The hospital shall have state of art infrastructure with cutting edge technology. Applications are invited for the following posts
- Name of Post:- Senior Residents in following Departments: (i) Gastroenterology – 1 (ii) Pathology – 1 (iii)Imaging – 1 (iv) Anaesthesia – 1
- No. of posts:- 4
- Qualification:- Post Graduate Degree/DNB in the concerned speciality recognized by MCI.
- Name of Post:- Junior Residents
- No. of posts:- 2
- Qualification:- MBBS from MCI Recognized Institution
- The application forms and details of rules, eligibility criteria etc. is available on website www.rajivgandhisuperspecialityhospital.org
Selection Procedure for Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital – Senior Residents Post:
- Written Test on 08/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Residents vacancy in Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital:
Walk-in-Interview will be held from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon on 08.04.2015
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 08/04/2015
VENUE : RAJIV GANDHI SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL SOCIETY RAJIV GANDHI SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL TAHIRPUR, DELHI -110093
Reference: Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital (RGSSH) Recruitment 2014 – No. F.1(20)/RGSSH/2005/Estt./Vol.IV/2954 – contract basis/SCTIMST/2015.
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016