Rajiv Gandhi University Arunachal Pradesh (RGU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi University Arunachal Pradesh (RGU)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 12.02.2015 at 10.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Rajiv Gandhi University Arunachal Pradesh (RGU)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Walk in date for this job||12.02.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||office of the Head, Department of Botany, Rajiv Gandhi University, Doimukh|
Detail of Rajiv Gandhi University Arunachal Pradesh (RGU) Project Assistant Recruitment:
A Walkin-interview will be held on 12th February, 2015 at 1000 am in the office of the Head, Department of Botany, Rajiv Gandhi University, Doimukh for selection of 1one) Senior Research Fellow to work under a Defence Research Laboratory (DRL) sponsored research project entitled Ethno botanical Exploration and Photochemical Analysis of some Poisonous Plants of Arunachal Pradesh for Strategic Defence Applications” under Dr. Hui Tag Assistant Professor & Pl, department of Botany, RGU. The postis purely temporary and coterminous with the project.
- Name of the Post Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Fellowship
- Remuneration : 18,000-permonth (consolidated 10% HRA)
- Desirable Qualification MSc in Botany with minimum 2 years field experience in Plant Taxonomyl medicinal plant applied ehnobotany with 1-2 research publication in peer reviewed journals in selevant area.
- Funding Agency Ministry of Defence, Defence Research and Development organization (DRDO, GO, through Defence Research Laboratory (DRL, Tezpur, Assam
- Tenure Two years
Selection Procedure for Rajiv Gandhi University Arunachal Pradesh (RGU) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 12.02.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi University Arunachal Pradesh (RGU):
Eligible candidates may come forwalkin-interview for the SRF post along with application in plain paper which may be enclosed documents of educational qualification certificatemark sheets (metric onwards), age proof Certificate, residential nationality proof, research experience certificates, reprint copy of research publication (Journals only, 2 (two) passport size photograph and report to the office of the Head, Department of Botany, Rajiv Gandhi University, Doimukh.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RGU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017