Rajiv Gandhi University Arunachal Pradesh (RGU) invites application for the recruitment of Professors with Master degree/ Ph.D holders
Company name : Rajiv Gandhi University Arunachal Pradesh (RGU)
Posts : Professors
Qualification : Master degree/ Ph.D
Salary : NA
No of Post : 51
Location : Arunachal Pradesh
Last date to apply : 30.10.2014
Details of Post :
Application in prescribed form is invited from the citizen of India for the filling-up of the following posts in various Faculty of Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hilts, Doimukh-791112. Arunachal Pradesh:
Professor: 13 Posts
Essential qualification : (i) An eminent scholar with Ph. D. qualification in the concernedlallied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and research/policy papers. (ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College. and or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidate for research at doctoral level. (iii) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula, course and technology-mediated teaching learning process. (iv) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) as laid down in the current UGC Regulation (copy attached). Professor in Computer Science & Engineering & Electronics and Communication: (i) Ph. D degree with First class at Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the appropriate Branch of Engineering & Technology: and experience of ten years in teaching, research and or industry. out of which at least five years at the level of Assistant Professor or Associate Professor or equivalent. (ii) First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate Branch of Engineering & Technology with significant professional work which can be recognized as equivalent to a Ph. D Degree in appropriate Branch of Engineering & Technology; and industrial/professional experience often years, out of which at least five years at senior level of Assistant Professor/Associate Professor. Professor in Physical Education: A Master’s Degree in Physical Education with a minimum of 55% (marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed); Ph. D in Physical Education or equivalent published work; and At least ten years teaching! research experience in a department of Physical Education out of which at Feast five years in the post graduate institution I University department.
Associate Professor: 13 Posts
Essential qualification : Good academic record with a Ph. D degree in concernedlaiiiedlreievant disciplines. Minimum 8 years of experience of teaching at the University, College level and or research in University/National level institutions excluding the period spent for obtaining the research degree and a minimum of 5 publications as books and or research/policy papers. Contribution to educational innovation as designing of new courses curricula and or outstanding performing achievement in the field of specialization – As per UGC Regulation 2010. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance indicator (APl) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) as laid down in the current UGC Regulation (copy attached). Associate Professor in Electronics and Communication: A Ph. D Degree with First Class at Bacheior’s or Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engg. Technology and experience of eight years in teaching, research and or industry at the level of Lecturer or equivalent grade, excluding period spent on obtaining the research degree, In the event the candidate is from industry and the profession, the following shall constitute as essential: a. First class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engg. Technology. b. Significant professional work can be recognized as equivalent to a Ph. D Degree in appropriate branch of Engg. 8. Technology and Industrial! Professional experience of eight years in a position equivalent to the level of Lecturer.
Assistant Professor: 25 Posts
Essential qualification : Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master degree level, in the concerned subject or an equivalent degree from an accredited Indian/Foreign University.
Futfilling the above qualification, candidates must have cleared the National Eiigibility Test(NET) for Lecturers conducted by the UGC. CSIR or simitar test accredited by the UGC like SLET. SET. Candidates. who are or have been awarded Ph. D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph. D Degree) Regulations, 2010, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLETISET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in University/Colleges. Assistant Professor in Electronics and Communication: (i) First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering & Technology. Assistant Professor in Physicai Education: (i) A Master‘s Degree in Physical Education with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
Important Instructions :
- NET/SLETISET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors in Universities/Colleges”nstitutions. Provided however. that candidates‘ who are or have been awarded a Ph. D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph, D Degree) Regulation. 2010. shall be exempt from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges”nstitutions.
- Candidates in service should submit application through proper channel or enclose, N0 OBJECTION CERTIFICATE, from their present empioyer. However, an advance copy may be sent directly.
- Application received after stipulated date or incomptete will not be entertained and shali be rejected; no further correspondence will be made in this regard.
- For all the posts, the eligibility criteria shall be in accordance with the latest UGC Regulations. Conversion formula should be enclosed with application form wherever grading is followed. Mere submission of application/satisfying the eligibility criteria does not entail the candidate to be called for interview. University reserves the right to shortlist the applications and call for interview. The University also reserves the right to reject the candidature of the candidate at any stage of recruitment/selection process if anything found false, tampered, fabricated or suppression of any information while registering the application and submitting the certificates/testianials.
- If there is any change in the address after submission of application, the candidates should in his/her own interest arrange with the post office concerned for redirection of the communication from old to new address.
- Separate application is required to be submitted for each Post.
- Against specific reserved quota, only candidates of that particular quota will be considered. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks at the Master‘s level for the SCIST category for all posts and persons with Disabilities (PWD) in appointment as Assistant Professor: please note-(i) Caste certificates from competent authority for SC & ST candidates in the prescribed format have to be produced. PWD candidates claiming the benefits of reservations should submit a copy of Medical Certification as specified in the Disabilities Act of 1995 in support of their disability. (ii) If the candidates wish to be considered against a specific community quota and tick the community column accordingly, their application will be rejected unless proof of community in the prescribed format is enctosed: and(iii) any subsequent representation for change or community status will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Reservation is available for Persons with Disabilities under section 33 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Right & full Participation), Act, 1995. As reservation for PWD candidates is on horizontal basis, the selection candidates will be placed in the appropriate category (viz. SCISTIOBCIPWDIUR). –
- Applicants for the reserved post of OBC are required to submit a certificate regarding his/her “086 Status and belongingness to NO CREAMY LAYER” from the appropriate competent authority.
- The appiication form should be maintained neat and ciean and signed by the candidate in his own handwriting only.
- Candidate should clearly mention the correspondence address with pine code carefully as applicable otherwise application can be rejected.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in serve for any other purpose, .
- The University reserves the right to postponelcancel this recruitment exercise for anylall the posts.
- Those candidates who will attend the interview for the post of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and or equivalent no TAIDA will be given.
- Canvassing in favour of candidature both direct and indirect is strictly prohibited. Violation of the code of conduct will be treated as misconduct and will be brought to the notice of Selection Committee. The University reserve the right to cancel candidature of such candidates at any point of time if found in canvassing in any form.
- How to apply: Appiication fees of Rs. must be submitted along with the application form. The candidates SC/STIPWD are exempted from the application fees. however. an amount of Rs. 100!shouid be paid as postal expenses only, The filled in application form in duplicate with detail dossiers along with recent passport size of photographs pasted in each application form is to be submitted in a sealed cover super scribed with “Post Applied for and Department”, to the Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh-791112.
- Mode of Payment: the applicationipostal charge fees as mentioned in the SI. No.16, has to be submitted through demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hiiis, Doimukh-79’i112, payable at Vijaya Bank, Arunachai University BranchiSBl, Doimukh Branch.
- Last date for receipt of application form is on 30.10.14
Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.400/- (SC/ ST/ PWD are exempted from the application fee, an amount of Rs.100/- should be paid as expenses only) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh-791112, payable at Viajaya Bank, Arunachal University Branch/ SBI, Doimukh Branch.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their filled in application form in duplicate in the prescribed format with detail dossiers along with, recent passport size photographs pasted in application form is to be submitted in a sealed cover super scribed with “Post Applied for and Department”, to the Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh-791112 on or before 30-10-2014. DD should be submitted along with the Application Form
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RGU||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017