Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Visiting Professors through recruitment notification – Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NUZ/1-02/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech, Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Visiting Professors Job on or before 16.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)|
|Vacancy Name||Visiting Professors|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|0ast Date to Apply for this job||16.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF KNOWLEDGE TECHNOLOGIES, Vindhya-C4, IIIT-Hyderabad campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032|
Detail of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) – Visiting Professors Recruitment:
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has established Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) in 2008 to cater to the zducational needs of the meritorious rural youth of Andhra Pradesh with headquarters at IIIT Campus Gachibowli, Hyderabad. Three campuses of RGUKT (fully residential) were started under the University in the year 2008, one each at Basar ( Adilabad Dt), Nuzivid (Krishna Dt), Rajiv Knowledge Valley ( YSR Kadapa Dt). RGUKT – Nuzvidu campus invites applications exclusively from in-service and retired Professors/Associate Professors/ Assistant Professors/ Lecturers/ Physical Directors, Principals of reputed Govt. Degree Colleges/ Govt. Universities/NITs/IITs/IISc etc for appointment as Visiting Professors/Visiting Faculty on contract/deputation basis in the following Departments of the RGUKT-Nuzvid campus (Krishna Dist.) as per the UGC guidelines for re-engagement of the superannuated faculty and also as per GO MS No. 40 dated 28.06.2012 of Higher education (UE_II) dept., Govt. of AP. (a)Engineering: ECE, CSE, Civil Engg, Mechanical Engg, Chemical Engg., Metallurgy & Material Engg, Electrical Engg and Biotechnology. (b)Non-Engineering: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, Telugu, Management, Commerce, Economics, Bioscience and Physical Education
- Period of Contract: a. One Academic year extendable for a further period or attaining the age of 70 years whichever is earlier subject to satisfactory performance and requirement. b. In-service candidates will be considered on deputation for one year initially and extendable for a further period.
- Essential Qualifications: a) Engineering: BE/B.Tech & ME/ M.Tech in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech. The candidates with Ph D are preferred ` b) Non-Engineering: 55% or equivalent grade at Masters’ Level in the respective disciplines with NET/SLET/Ph.D.
- Salary: The consolidated salary of the selected candidates will be fixed as per guidelines issued by UGC/Govt. of Andhra Pradesh from time to time taking into account of their last pay drawn as per Last Pay certificate minus net pension drawn as on the date excluding the commuted portion of the pension as per Pension Payment Order. For in-service candidates, their pay will be protected as per the rules & regulations of the University. Accommodation will be provided in the respective campuses subject to availability.
- Fee: Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) drawn in favour of the Registrar, RGUKT payable at Hyderabad for General and BC candidates and incase of SC/ST/PH applicants the fee is Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only)
Selection Procedure for Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) – Visiting Professors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Visiting Professors – Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT):
Application form is available in www.rgukt.in. Candidate should submit the application through online and the printout of that application with relevant copies of certificates from X class onwards including copies of Last Pay Certificate and Pension Payment Order (incase of retired employees) may be sent to the REGISTRAR, RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF KNOWLEDGE TECHNOLOGIES, Vindhya-C4, IIIT-Hyderabad campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032, A.P on or before 18.03.2015. The envelope should be superscripted with “Post applied for” and “name of the campus (i.e. RGUKT-Nuzvidu)”
- Online application will be available in the website from 25-02-2015
- Last date of receiving online application is 16-03-2015
- Last date of receiving hard copy of online application along with necessary documents is 18-03-2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.03.2015
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NUZ/1-02/2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From RGUKT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
22-10-2016 , 23-10-2016