Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineering, Non-Engineering through recruitment notification – Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NUZ/1-02/2015. Candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Engineering, Non-Engineering Job on or before 16/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)|
|Vacancy Name||Engineering, Non-Engineering|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||REGISTRAR, RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF KNOWLEDGE TECHNOLOGIES, Vindhya-C4, IIIT-Hyderabad campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032|
Detail of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) Engineering, Non-Engineering Recruitment:
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has established Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) in 2008 to cater to the educational needs of the meritorious rural youth of Andhra Pradesh with headquarters at IIIT Campus Gachibowli, Hyderabad. Three campuses of RGUKT (fully residential) were started under the University in the year 2008, one each at Basar ( Adilabad Dt), Nuzivid (Krishna Dt), Rajiv Knowledge Valley ( YSR Kadapa Dt).
RGUKT – Nuzvidu campus invites applications exclusively from in-service and retired Professors/Associate Professors/ Assistant Professors/ Lecturers/ Physical Directors, Principals of reputed Govt. Degree Colleges/ Govt. Universities/NITs/IITs/IISc etc for appointment as Visiting Professors/Visiting Faculty on contract/deputation basis in the following Departments of the RGUKT-Nuzvid campus (Krishna Dist.) as per the UGC guidelines for re-engagement of the superannuated faculty and also as per GO MS No. 40 dated 28.06.2012 of Higher education (UE_II) dept., Govt. of AP.
- Engineering: ECE, CSE, Civil Engg, Mechanical Engg, Chemical Engg., Metallurgy & Material Engg, Electrical Engg and Biotechnology.
- Non-Engineering: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, Telugu, Management, Commerce, Economics, Bioscience and Physical Education
- Period of Contract: a. One Academic year extendable for a further period or attaining the age of 70 years whichever is earlier subject to satisfactory performance and requirement. b. In-service candidates will be considered on deputation for one year initially and extendable for a further period.
- Essential Qualifications: a) Engineering: BE/B.Tech & ME/ M.Tech in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech. The candidates with Ph D are preferred ` b) Non-Engineering: 55% or equivalent grade at Masters’ Level in the respective disciplines with NET/SLET/Ph.D.
- Salary: The consolidated salary of the selected candidates will be fixed as per guidelines issued by UGC/Govt. of Andhra Pradesh from time to time taking into account of their last pay drawn as per Last Pay certificate minus net pension drawn as on the date excluding the commuted portion of the pension as per Pension Payment Order. For in-service candidates, their pay will be protected as per the rules & regulations of the University. Accommodation will be provided in the respective campuses subject to availability.
Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) drawn in favour of the Registrar, RGUKT payable at Hyderabad for General and BC candidates and incase of SC/ST/PH applicants the fee is Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only)
Selection Procedure for Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)- Engineering, Non-Engineering Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Engineering, Non-Engineering Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT):
Application form is available in www.rgukt.in. Candidate should submit the application through online and the printout of that application with relevant copies of certificates from X class onwards including copies of Last Pay Certificate and Pension Payment Order (incase of retired employees) may be sent to the REGISTRAR, RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF KNOWLEDGE TECHNOLOGIES, Vindhya-C4, IIIT-Hyderabad campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032, A.P on or before 18.03.2015. The envelope should be superscripted with “Post applied for” and “name of the campus (i.e. RGUKT-Nuzvidu)”
Important dates to remember :
- Commencement date of receiving online applications is 25.02.2015
- Last date for receipt of online applications is 16.03.2015
- Last date for receipt of hard copies of applications along with enclosures: 18.03.2015
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NUZ/1-02/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RGUKT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016