Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineering, Non-Engineering through recruitment notification – Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No: 2/Nuz/2015. Candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Engineering, Non-Engineering Job on or before 15/04/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)|
|Vacancy Name||Engineering, Non-Engineering|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||REGISTRAR, RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF KNOWLEDGE TECHNOLOGIES, Vindhya-C4, IIIT-Hyderabad campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032|
Detail of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) Engineering, Non-Engineering Recruitment:
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has established Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) in 2008 to cater to the educational needs of the meritorious rural youth of Andhra Pradesh state. Nuzivid institute is one of its autonomous campuses. RGUKT-Nuzvid campus invites applications from eligible candidates in a prescribed format for the position of Lecturer on contract basis in the following departments.
- (a) Engineering Departments: ECE, CSE, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Metallurgy & Material Engineering, Electrical Engineering etc.
- (b) Non-Engineering Departments: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, Telugu, Bio-Sciences and Management.
- Period of Contract: a. The initial term of appointment will be for a period of one year and extendable for a further period subject to satisfactory performance and requirement.
- Essential Qualifications:
- a) Engineering: M.Tech plus B.Tech in relevant discipline and first class (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) either at Master’s level or UG level. The candidates with Ph D are preferred
- b) Non-Engineering: 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at Master’s Level in the respective discipline with NET/SLET or Ph.D. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories
- Salary: The consolidated pay of the selected candidates will be fixed as per guidelines issued by UGC/Govt. of Andhra Pradesh from time to time. Accommodation will be provided in the respective campuses subject to availability.
Fee: Candidates should draw a Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- in favour of the Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies payable at Hyderabad. In case of SC/ST/PH the amount of DD is Rs. 200/-
Selection Procedure for Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)- Engineering, Non-Engineering Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/04/2015
- Based on the applications received, applicants will be shortlisted by a screening committee consist of subject experts
- Short listed applicants will be requested to appear for a preliminary written test and the test consist of three parts viz. English, Telugu and Digital literacy.
- Written test is followed by interview on the same day subject to qualifying in the written test
- Intimation: Call letter or e-mail will be sent to the short listed candidates. The list of eligible candidates and schedule of interviews will also be put up on the RGUKT website www.rgukt.in.
- Joining: Selected candidates will be informed and they are expected to join immediately.
How to apply for Engineering, Non-Engineering Vacancy in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT):
Application form is available in www.rgukt.in. Candidate should submit the application through online and the printout of that submitted application with relevant copies of certificates from 10th class onwards along with the original DD should be sent to the REGISTRAR, RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY of Knowledge Technologies, Vindhya-C4, IIIT-Hyderabad campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032, Telangana on or before 04.04.2015.
Important dates to remember :
- Commencement date of receiving online applications is 26.03.2015
- Last date for receipt of online applications is 15/04/2015
- Last date for receipt of hard copies of applications along with enclosures: 18.04.2015
Reference: Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No: 2/Nuz/2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016