Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of GIS Specialist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the GIS Specialist Job on or before 31.03.2015.. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC)|
|Vacancy Name||GIS Specialist|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.03.2015.|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Rajkot Municipal Corporation, Rajkot|
Detail of Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) GIS Specialist Recruitment:
- Fixed Pay : Rs. 45,000/- per month (inclusive all)
- The primary responsibility of the GIS expert will be to provide advisory support to the RMC to support speedy deployment of GIS and its continuous use and proactively recommend ways to make it more user-friendly and efficient.
- Scope of Work : To prepare Different kinds of maps for the city and work closely with the GIS consultants/ concerned ULB officials in regard to digitisation, geo-referencing, ground verification and preparation of base maps etc. Work closely with the MIS Specialist/expert in providing advisory support for collating spatial and non-spatial information and in GIS-MIS integration & Advice for integration of total station survey in to GIS domain. Work closely with the housing department and provide guidance in the development of “Slum Development Plans” and a “Slum-free City Plan”; Provide advice for capacity building RMC for their GIS needs and the means and manner of providing support. Encourage use of GIS in the various planning functions of the RMC. Any other related tasks that may be entrusted upon by the head of technical cell.
- Qualification and Experience : Masters degree in Planning, Engineering, Geography, Computer Sciences or Other relevant discipline with 5 years of work experience. Demonstrated proficiency and creative application of GIS in the urban context. Knowledge of urban planning & housing. Ability to work with, motivate/ train Govt staff. Minimum of 3 years experience of GIS work.
Selection Procedure for Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) – GIS Specialist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for GIS Specialist Vacancy in Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC):
Last date for application is 31.03.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.03.2015.
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016