Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Executive (Trainee) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduation/ M.Com/ MCA/ MBA/ LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Executive (Trainee) job from 23/04/2015 to 02/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Executive (Trainee)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ M.Com/ MCA/ MBA/PGDM/ LLB|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 8,000/- p.m|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad & Gandhinagar|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||02/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited, Rajkot|
Detail Of Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited Junior Executive (Trainee) Recruitment:
- Post : Jr.Executive (Trainee)
- Location : Ahmedabad & Gandhinagar
- Last Date : 02/05/2015
- Qualification : First Class Graduate (Except Arts) OR M.Com / LLB / MBA / MCA / MBA. PGDCA / DCA / JAIIB/ CAIIB / COPA (with 1 year apprenticeship) preferable.
- Experience : 2 years experience in any Co-Operative bank or any financial institute is preferable. Candidate Should be well versed with Computer knowledge.
- Age Limit : 30 Years
Selection Procedure For Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited – Junior Executive (Trainee) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Executive (Trainee) Vacancy in Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited:
The above post will be filled up on fixed term contract basis with monthly fixed stipend of Rs.8,000/-pm. The candidate belonging to local place will be considered.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/05/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017