Raksha Shakti University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Raksha Shakti University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Registrar Job on or before 17/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Raksha Shakti University
Vacancy Name : Registrar
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.67,000/p.m
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Last Date to Apply for this job :17/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad
Detail of Raksha Shakti University Registrar Recruitment:
- Eligibility Criteria for Appointment of Registrar (A) A Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B’ prescribed by UGC in the seven point scale system. (B)
- Experience required for the posts of Registrar shall be:- (i) At least 15 years’ experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000 and above or with 8 years’ service in the AGP of Rs. 8000 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in Educational Administration OR (ii) Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education OR (iii) 15 years’ of administrative experience of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post
- Pay Scale:- Pay Band Rs.37,400-67,000+ Grade Pay Rs.10, 000/- Computer Awareness:- The candidate should have basic knowledge of computer. The Govt. of Gujarat has declared curriculum mentioned in General Administrative Department resolution dated :- 13/08/2008 no. CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 and its enclosure -1, as required basic knowledge of computer. The computer certificate of above mentioned curriculum from any reputed institute will be valid. In addition, any certificates of any Degree or Diploma computer course from any University or Government approved Institute or any degree or diploma course which included Computer as subject or passed of Std-10 or Std.12 with computer subject will be valid. The candidate who does not have such computer certificate can also apply for the post, but he/she will have to furnish such certificate before appointment. The candidate who does not have such qualification will not be qualified for appointment.
- Knowledge of languages:- The candidate should have adequate knowledge of Hindi or English and working knowledge of Gujarati. Instructions for the application form: 1. The candidate is required to submit the following documents [self attested] with the application form as separate annexure. All annexed documents to be indexed in a sheet and put above the application form : (i) School leaving certificate. (ii) Certificates of Educational Qualifications. (iii) Experience Certificates. (iv) In Case, Candidate claims experience under eligibility Clause B(ii), Proof of Grade Pay to be provided (v) Caste Certificate (if applicable) (vi) Non Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable). (vii) Physically Disability Certificate (if applicable) (viii) Widow Certificate (if applicable) (ix) NOC of present employer (if applicable) (x) Demand draft of fees. (xi) Any other document, if necessary in support of any claim
Selection Procedure for Raksha Shakti University – Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Registrar Vacancy in Raksha Shakti University :
- The candidates may download the application form from the website and submit, duly filled-in all respects, along with the Demand Draft of Rs.500/- (in case of SC/ST candidates fees will be exempted) in favour of the Registrar, Raksha Shakti University payable at Ahmedabad. 2. The prescribed qualifications and experience shall be the minimum, and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same shall not entitle him/her to be called for interview. The University shall have the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable level on the basis of better or higher qualifications and experience than the minimum prescribed, and on the basis of other relevant factors. 3. Reservations will be in accordance with the rules of Raksha Shakti University and the Government of Gujarat.
- All the information regarding Recruitment is available on http://www.rakshashaktiuniversity.edu.in; / www.rsu.ac.in candidates are requested to check the website for update/s, if any, in the future. No interim query shall be entertained.
- The University reserves the right not to fill in any of the positions or to fill the positions at lower levels without assigning any reason.
- Canvassing or influencing in any form on behalf of any candidate will disqualify such candidate. University reserves the right to take appropriate action against such candidate.
- The complete application (hard copy only) along with enclosures should reach I/c Registrar, Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad, on or before 17/10/2015 (1800 Hrs). 8. The applications received after the last date shall be summarily rejected without consideration. 9. Candidates already in service submitting Advance Copy of their application may kindly note that if the original application through proper channel has not been received by the University by the last date mentioned in the employment notification, the candidate/applicant will have to submit a ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ obtained from his/her employer to the University at the time of interview, if he/she is called for interview. 10. Applicants are advised to submit the applications to the University well in advance, without waiting till last date, to avoid postal delay or any other unforeseen problems. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage.
- Candidates must write their e-mail address neatly and correctly for mailing interview/appointment letter as attachment. The date e-mail is sent will be considered as the official date of dispatch and receipt of communication. Candidates not having an e-mail-ID must create an ID and check ID as well as University website regularly for further communication and Notices.
- The University shall have the right to: a. consider in absentia the candidature of those who may not have applied, or who may have applied but are not able to appear for the interview; b. relax any of the qualifications/experience at its discretion; c. draw reserve panel(s) against the possible vacancies in the near future; d. offer the post at a level lower than the advertised depending upon the qualifications, experience and performance of the candidate; and e. not to fill the advertised position. f. decide criteria / procedure for short listing of the candidate. g. consider the appointment on direct recruitment / on deputation / contract basis.
- Experience and qualification will be reckoned as on last date of submission of application i.e. as on 17/10/2015 (1800 hrs). 14. No TA / DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. 15. Application fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The appointment shall be governed by the rules and regulations of the University, University Grants Commission and the Government of Gujarat, wherever applicable.
- Percentage conversion certificate should be furnished from the competent authority wherever marks are awarded in Grades. For any query, send a mail to: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job17/10/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016