Raksha Shakti University (RSU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed PG Diploma, Diploma, BCA, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Raksha Shakti University (RSU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Assistant Job on or before 31/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Raksha Shakti University (RSU)
Vacancy Name : Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : PG-Diploma, Diploma, BCA, B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000/- p.m
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad
Detail of Raksha Shakti University (RSU) Technical Assistant Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Technical Assistant (IT)||1||Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application or Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology or BCA/B.Sc in Computer Science/Information Technology with minimum of 55% of marks from a recognized university. 2. Experience :- At least one year of experience in operation of Computer Equipments. 3. Desirable Criteria :- Candidate must have knowledge of operating system ( DOS, Windows & Linux), Microsoft Office and hardware and software installation.||Rs.15000/-|
Selection Procedure for Raksha Shakti University (RSU) – Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/7/2015.
- Taking into consideration the amount of application received, the recruitment committee will arrange for the screening test and written examination. The Recruitment Committee bears all rights and shall be the final authority with regards to the recruitment process and selection of the candidates.
How to apply for Technical Assistant Vacancy in Raksha Shakti University (RSU) :
- If any candidate is found seeking the help of the authorities directly or indirectly, or putting some pressure / influence through others on the Director General, Deputy Director General or Registrar, of the University for getting selected for the post or adopting the name of someone else or trying to get his name adopted by someone else or submitting fake documents or submitted tempered documents or adopting any unfair means or If the candidate hides or provide wrong information during recruitment process his candidature is liable to be rejected at that very stage.
- If any information/details of him/her, mentioned in his/her application form, varies with the actual documents submitted by Technical Assistant him/her with regards to birth date, educational qualification, age, caste, other educational certificates etc if found faulty/forged, by the University authorities, necessary action will be initiated against the candidate and the application form of that candidate will be liable to get rejected. Moreover, the candidate will be disqualified for selection and appointment if got selected/appointed, shall be rejected during any stage of the recruitment process.
- Taking into consideration the amount of application received, the recruitment committee will scrutinize all applications and then will arrange for the test and oral interview . The Recruitment Committee bears all rights and shall be the final authority with regards to the recruitment process and selection of the candidates.
- If at all due to any unavoidable circumstances if the advertisement is not published or gets cancelled or if need arises to edit the same, the University is fully authorized and empowered to do so and shall not be answerable to any one.
- The recruitment process shall solely be on the basis of Raksha Shakti Services ( appointment on contractual basis) Regulations-2012.
- Nationality :- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- If the appointing authority feels that the candidate is not fit for the University services as per the rules and regulations, shall be disqualified and rejected during any stage of the recruitment process. The order of the Appointing Authority will be final with regards to the appointment of the candidate.
- The finally selected candidate will get appointment, subject to the terms and condition as desired by the appointing authority. (6) The selected candidate will be entitled for fix pay of Rs.15000/- ( Rs. Fifteen thousand only) per month for the post as mentioned in the advertisement.
- For the above mentioned posts the Raksha Shakti University Leave rules, Discipline and Conduct rules shall be in force and valid.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|