Ram Lal Anand College University of Delhi (RLA College) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma, BCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ram Lal Anand College University of Delhi (RLA College)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Assistant Job on or before 13/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ram Lal Anand College University of Delhi (RLA College)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, BCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 13200/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ARYABHATTA COLLEGE [(FORMERLY RAM LAL ANAND COLLEGE (EVENING)] NEW DELHI-110021.|
General Notes & conditions:-
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to OBC category candidates as per the University of Delhi Rules.
- The college reserves the right to call limited number of candidates for written test/interview in case the number of applications is large.
- Appointment to the above posts will be purely on contract basis for a period of six months, renewable only on satisfactory performance as per the University rules.
- The time, date, venue, list of eligible candidates to be called for test/interview and any other relevant information will be displayed on the college website www.rlac.ac.in. The candidates are advised to visit the college website regularly. No separate communication will be sent to the candidates.
Detail of Ram Lal Anand College University of Delhi (RLA College) Junior Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up one post of Junior Assistant (reserved for OBC category) on contract basis on a consolidated pay of Rs. 13200/- per month at the college.
- QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED Essential: 1. A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/Institution with at least 50% marks or a Graduate from a recognized University, and Diploma/Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application / Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline. OR Graduate Degree in Computer Application /Office Management/Secretarial Practice / Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University. 2. Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English through computers.
- Age Limit: 27 years
Selection Procedure for Ram Lal Anand College University of Delhi (RLA College)- Junior Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Assistant Vacancy in Ram Lal Anand College University of Delhi (RLA College):
Interested candidates may submit their application in the enclosed proforma along with self-attested photocopies of certificates of educational qualifications, experience, date of birth, Non-creamy Layer OBC certificate to the Principal, Aryabhatta College [Formerly Ram Lal Anand College (Evening)], Benito Juarez Road (Anand Niketan), New Delhi-110021 latest by 13th February, 2015. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. The envelope must be superscribed as “Application for the post of Junior Assistant on contract basis.”
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RLA College|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017