Raman Research Institute (RRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Raman Research Institute (RRI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.05/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Raman Research Institute (RRI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Assistant on or before 15/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Raman Research Institute (RRI)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,000/-pm
Job Location : Bengaluru
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Raman Research Institute (RRI), C. V. Raman Avenue, Sadashivanagar,Near Mekhri circle, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560080
The Raman Research Institute (RRI) was founded in 1948 by the Indian physicist and Nobel Laureate, Sir C V Raman, to continue his studies and basic research after he retired from the Indian Institute of Science. Sir C V Raman served as its director carrying on his personal research until his demise in 1970. It was funded personally by him and with donations from private sources.
Detail Of Raman Research Institute (RRI) Project Assistant Recruitment:
The Raman Research Institute (RRI), Bangalore (www.rri.res.in) invites applications from eligible candidates to the position of Project Assistant to work under the research “Optical elements for Experimental Quantum Information and Computing”
- Position : Temporary Project Assistant – Quantum Information and Computing
- Number of vacancies: 01
- Emoluments : Rs.15,000/- per month, plus House Rent Allowance of 30%
- Essential Qualification : Master’s degree in Physics, Materials Science or Photonics/ Master’s degree in Engineering with Photonics or Nonlinear Optics as major or an elective. Candidates who are in their final semester can also apply.
- Desirable requirement : Work experience in an optics based lab environment, familiarity with handling optical components and their alignment, knowledge of some programming language preferably Labview and/or Matlab. Exposure to the field of quantum information and computing through past project work and/or courses taken will be considered an advantage.
Selection Procedure For Raman Research Institute (RRI) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in Raman Research Institute (RRI):
- The position is temporary for a period of fifty four weeks (1 year and two weeks). Applications should be sent in the following format :- 1. Full Name (in block letters) : 2. Date of Birth : 3. Gender : 4. Nationality : 5. Address, phone number & Email ID for Correspondence : 6. Educational Qualification (From School level Onwards) : 7. Research Experience, if any: 8. Current employment details, if any: 9. Names and addresses of three referees: 10. Signature of the Candidate
- Applications should be sent by E-mail to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] with the subject line “Temporary Project Assistant – QuIC”, latest by 15 June, 2015. The Shortlisted candidates will be requested to appear for a (preferably) personal interview at the Raman Research Institute or an interview through Skype. No TA/DA will
be paid for attending the interviews.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/06/2015