Raman Research Institute (RRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed can apply for the new recruitment notification from Parliament of India
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Project Engineer Job on or before 30.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Raman Research Institute (RRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Engineer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Raman Research Institute, C. V. Raman Avenue, Sadashivanagar,Near Mekhri circle, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560080|
Detail of Raman Research Institute (RRI) – Project Engineer Recruitment:
- Essential Qualification : Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering. Proficiency in Matlab and Labview programming and a general aptitude for programming. Desirable requirement : 1-2 years work experience in electronics industry/laboratory with good circuit design and testing skills. Proficiency in C++ programming.
- Number of vacancies : 01
- Emoluments : Rs.15,000/- per month, plus House Rent Allowance of 30%
- Duration : One year, extendable up to a maximum of three years or coterminous with the above project whichever is earlier
Selection Procedure for Raman Research Institute (RRI) – Project Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.04.2015
- Written/Practical Test and Interview.
How to apply for Project Engineer – Vacancy in Raman Research Institute (RRI):
Applications should be sent by email to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] before 30 April, 2015 along with resume mentioning academic performances at all levels. Shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for a written/practical test and interview at the Raman Research Institute. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test and interviews. Application format: (1) Name of the applicant; (2) Date of Birth; (3) Nationality; (4) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC; (5) Permanent Address; (6) Address for correspondence ( please provide your mobile number and email-id; (7) Qualifications starting from SSC/X Std. upwards (please attach copies of certificates and marks cards); (8) Experience with details of organization, post held, duration of service, and emoluments drawn (attach certificates), (9) References of individuals who are familiar with you and your work, whom the Institute could contact for referral letters; and (10) Brief – not more than a page typed in double line spacing – as to what motivates you to apply for the above post.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.04.2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017