Raman Research Institute (RRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed can apply for the new recruitment notification from Parliament of India
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Project Engineer Job on or before 15/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Raman Research Institute (RRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Engineer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Raman Research Institute, C. V. Raman Avenue, Sadashivanagar,Near Mekhri circle, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560080|
Detail of Raman Research Institute (RRI) – Project Engineer Recruitment:
The Raman Research Institute (RRI), Bangalore invites applications from eligible candidates for the position of a Temporary Project Engineer to work for development of Space Astronomy Instruments. See http://www.rri.res.in/~bpaul/polix.html for details of the project.
- Position : Project Engineer
- Duration : One year, extendable upto a maximum of three years or coterminous with the above project whichever is earlier
- Number of vacancies: 01
- Emoluments : Rs.15,000/- per month, plus House Rent Allowance of 30%
- Essential Qualification : Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Desirable requirement : 1-2 years work experience in electronics industry/laboratory with good circuit design and testing skills.
Selection Procedure for Raman Research Institute (RRI) – Project Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/5/2015
- Written/Practical Test and Interview.
How to apply for Project Engineer – Vacancy in Raman Research Institute (RRI):
Applications should be sent by email to [email protected] before 15h May, 2015 along with resume mentioning academic performances at all levels. Shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for a written/practical test and interview at the Raman Research Institute. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test and interviews.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/5/2015