Ramjas College University of Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Section Officer through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ramjas College University of Delhi.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Section Officer Job on or before 21/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ramjas College University of Delhi
Vacancy Name : Section Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : 35,000/p.m
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :The Principal, Ramjas College, University Enclave, Delhi-110007
Detail of Ramjas College University of Delhi Section Officer Recruitment:
- Applications are invited on the prescribed application form for one post of Section Officer (Accounts) on permanent basis under UR-Category in the Pay Band-2 Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600/- plus usual allowances as per rules of the University of Delhi/UGC. The details regarding prescribed qualifications etc can be downloaded from the College website www.ramjascollege.edu.
1.Graduate with minimum 50% marks or Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks and Diploma/Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in computer application/office Management/ Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent Discipline OR Graduate with minimum 50% marks in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial-Practice/Financial Management/ Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University.
2. Minimum 6 years of Administrative experience.
3. The incumbent is expected to work under the close supervision of Principal/Administrative Officer. He/She should possess an aptitude for drafting/noting in English, Office Procedure, Data Processing in a Computerized environment and is expected to provide support services in one or more functions related to Educational Administration / Examinations /House Keeping /Establishment /HR /Legal /Purchase / Accounts & Finance/Project Management/Public Relations.
4. All the candidates for direct recruitment will be required to appear in a written test to adjudge their ability of expression and knowledge relating to their work. The selection being based on the performance of candidates in written test and interview. 2
5. The scheme of the examination including weightage of marks for written test and interview etc. as prescribed by the University from time to time with the approval of the Executive Council in this regard.
6. All direct recruits should qualify a typing test in Computer within one year from the date of their appointment and before completion of their probation period.
Selection Procedure for Ramjas College University of Delhi – Section Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Section Officer Vacancy in Ramjas College University of Delhi :
- The Upper age-limit as prescribed for direct recruits in the schedule shall not be insisted upon in case of departmental candidates applying for direct recruitment through open advertisement provided they have rendered at least three years regular service in the University.
2. The upper age-limit prescribed for direct recruits in the schedule shall also be relaxable upto maximum of five years or the number of years whichever is less provided they rendered regular service in same or allied field of organizations(s) under Government Departments/ Statutory or Autonomous bodies/University/affiliated or constituent colleges under the University/Public Sector Undertakings rendered at least three years regular service in the same or allied field.
3. The upper age limit prescribed for direct recruitment shall be relaxable in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes (Central List), Physically Challenged, Ex-Servicemen and Other specified categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued in this behalf from time to time by the Central Government and adopted by the University.
4. Application forms can be obtained from the College office during the office hours or download from our College website: www.ramjascollege.edu
5. Applications on the prescribed application form must reach the Principal, Ramjas College, University Enclave, Delhi-110007 within 21 days from the date of this advertisement complete in all respects with self attested copies of certificates, marksheets, testimonials etc. alongwith the Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- (General/OBC) and Rs. 150/- (for SC/ST) in favour of the Principal, Ramjas College.
6. The sealed envelope (A4 size) containing filled in application form and attested copies of the certificates must be superscribed as the “Application for the post of Section Officer (Accounts)” which shall also contain a self addressed envelope (3’X8”) and must be sent only by speed post/courier.
7. Applicants who are already in service must apply “through proper channel”. No Objection Certificate (NOC) and Vigilance Clearance Certificate issued by respective employer will be required at a later stage.
8. Incomplete applications in any form will be rejected.
9. The College reserves its right not to fill the post advertised.
10.Merely fulfilling the minimum eligibility conditions does not entitle the candidate to be called for written test/interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test/skill test and interview.
11.No TA/DA shall be paid to any candidate for appearing in written test/skill test/interview.
12.No application shall be entertained through Email/Fax
13.No application form will be accepted after the last date under any circumstances.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/8/2015
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017