Rao Tula Ram Memorial Hospital (RTRMH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident through recruitment notification – Rao Tula Ram Memorial Hospital (RTRMH) Recruitment 2015 – RTRMH/1/1/1/ESTT.(370)/2012-13/PT. FILE/5731. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rao Tula Ram Memorial Hospital (RTRMH).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 1/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Rao Tula Ram Memorial Hospital (RTRMH)
Vacancy Name : Junior Resident
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 09 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 1/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Govt. of NCT of Delhi Office of the Medical Superintendent Rao Tula Ram Memorial Hospital, Jaffarpur, New Delhi-73
Detail of Rao Tula Ram Memorial Hospital (RTRMH) Junior Resident Recruitment:
Walk-In-Interview for the recruitment of Junior Resident will be held on 01/07/2015. Interested and qualified candidates should report at MS office, RTRM Hospital, Jaffarpur, New Delhi-73 at 09.30 AM with original certificates of qualification, DMC registration and experience etc and a set of copies of their entire documents along with one passport size photograph on the date of Interview & the registration will close at 12.00 Noon. The details of vacancies are given as under:- 1. Junior Resident (Vacancy)
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Resident||9||1. MBBS with recognized University and internship should not have been completed more than 02 years at the time of publication of advertisement. 2. Registered with DMC.||Pay Scale -Rs.15600/- +G.P.Rs.5400+ other allowances as admissible.||40 years (Maximum) as on date of publication of interview (Age relaxation is allowed for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per rule)|
Selection Procedure for Rao Tula Ram Memorial Hospital (RTRMH) – Junior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 1/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Resident vacancy in Rao Tula Ram Memorial Hospital (RTRMH):
- OBC candidates with certificate issued by Delhi Govt. will only be considered. * Number of posts/vacancies can change without prior notice and are subject to their actual availability. Terms & conditions:- 1) No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Selected candidates shall be allowed a maximum 07 days time for accepting the offer of appointment failing which the offer shall stand cancelled.
- Appointment shall be subject to Medical fitness & verification of certificates of educational qualification/age/caste/DMC registration and internship completion certificate.
- The decision of the hospital administration in matter of about selection/rejection will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The hospital reserves its right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or part without assigning any reason or giving any notice.
- Hostel Accommodation is compulsory for Junior Resident subject to availability of Room. NOTE: – Junior Residents who have completed one year of J.R. Ship may be allowed to again appear for interview for selection and will be offered residency only if fresh Junior Residents are not available. There would be no extension for any Junior Resident beyond one year of appointment under relaxed provisions.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 1/7/2015
Govt. of NCT of Delhi Office of the Medical Superintendent Rao Tula Ram Memorial Hospital, Jaffarpur, New Delhi-73
Rao Tula Ram Memorial Hospital (RTRMH) Recruitment 2014 – RTRMH/1/1/1/ESTT.(370)/2012-13/PT. FILE/5731.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|