Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar through recruitment notification – Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTM) Recruitment 2015 – NO. RTMNU/GA/1439. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTM)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Registrar Job on or before 28/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTM)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||2/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Registrar, Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Administrative Building, Ravindranath Tagore Marg, Nagpur-440 001,|
Detail of Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTM) Registrar Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
1. A Master’s Degree with atleast 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
5% relaxation in Master’s Degree to SC/ST & Departmental candidates
A relaxation of 5% is permissible from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991 AND
At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000/- and above or with 8 years of services in the AGP of Rs.8000/- and above including as Associate Professor alongwith experience in educational administration. OR Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other Institutions of Higher Education.15 years of Administrative Experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post. AND
Candidate should have a “Certificate of D.O.E.A.C. Societies ‘C.C.C.’ or ‘O’ level or ‘A’ level or ‘B’ level or ‘C’ level or MSCIT or GECT Certificate of Maharashtra State Higher & Technical Education Board” OR a Certificate in Computer Operation prescribed by the Govt. of Maharashtra from time to time. Those who are not having the said Certificate, they will have to produce the Certificate within two years from the date of their appointment.
|For candidate from teaching profession : Rs.37400-67000 with A.G.P. of Rs.10000/- For candidate from non-teaching profession : Rs.37400-67000 with G.P. of Rs.8900/-AND Other usual allowances and benefits as admissible under University rules in force from time to time.||Unless already in the service of the Universities or affiliated colleges/recognized institutions, not less than 45 years of age on the last date for submission of application i.e. 2nd March, 2015.|
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS, TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Candidates must read all the instructions before filling the application form. A prescribed format of Application is available on the University website www.nagpuruniversity.org.
- Application made on plain paper shall not be entertained under any circumstances, whatsoever. Also, applications received by E-mail & Fax shall not be entertained.
- “Proforma-A” supplied alongwith Application Form should also be filled in by the applicant and to be submitted alongwith the application, without fail.
- Applications not filled correctly or as per the instructions are liable to be rejected. Qualifications and age shall be considered as on last date of submission of application as per the advertisement.
- Appointment on Contract, Daily wages, Temporary, Ad-hoc basis will not be counted as experience.
- Teaching experience as an approved full-time teacher will only be considered.
- The period of time taken by candidates to acquire M. Phil. and/or Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as teaching/research experience.
- Knowledge of Marathi Language is desirable.
- Applicant must write name of the post, his/her name and full address on the back of the Demand Draft without fail.
- Paste (do not staple/pin) a passport size colour photograph in the space provided on the right top portion of the application duly attested by the applicant.
- Please obtain the endorsement of your Employer on the page enclosed in the application form (in case the applicant is in service). This is mandatory.
- Self-attested copies of the certificates should be attached in support of information given in the form wherever necessary and Serial No. of enclosure attached should be indicated in the respective column given in the form. Any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form.
- Do not attach any original document with the application.
- Applicants are advised to submit the applications to the University well in advance, without waiting for the last date in order to avoid postal delay or any other unforeseen problems. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories specified by the Government of Maharashtra shall be considered.
- Candidates should attach attested copies of caste validity certificate and non-creamy layer certificate wherever is applicable.
- Candidates from reserved category who are domiciled outside the Maharashtra will be treated as Open category candidates as per Maharashtra Govt. Circular No. CBS-1290/23116/Pra.Kra378/ Mapak.5 dated 24-8-1995.
- A Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for candidates under ‘General’ (OPEN) category or Rs.300/- for candidates of Backward Class categories (whether the post is reserved for these categories or not) drawn in favour of “Finance & Accounts Officer, Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, payable at Nagpur (Maharashtra State), India, should be sent with the application towards registration fee (non-refundable).The Demand Draft must be placed/tagged at the top of the application.
- Canvassing in any form on behalf of any candidate will disqualify the candidature.
- A candidate furnishing incorrect or false information shall stand disqualified at any stage.
- Disputes related to this advertisement are subject to Nagpur jurisdiction.
- The University will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage in the recruitment process.
- The University reserves its right to fill up or not to fill up the post or to modify/alter/cancel the advertisement at any stage. Nobody can stake claim in this regard, or cannot appeal in the court. The decision about any dispute, complaint regarding recruitment process shall vest with the Appointing Authority and it will be final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- No correspondence will be made with applicants who are not shortlisted/not called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The University shall not be held responsible for postponement or cancellation of scheduled interview for any unforeseen/unavoidable reasons.
- Applications received after due date, and not in prescribed format, will not be considered.
- Those who are in service should apply through proper channel. If the original application through proper channel has not been received by the University by the last date mentioned in the employment notification, the candidate/applicant will have to submit ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ from his/her employer to the University at the time of interview, if he/she is called for interview, in the failure of which he/she shall not be entitled to appear for the interview.
- Incumbents shall be entitled to pensionary benefits as per rules prescribed by the Govt. of Maharashtra from time to time.
- If the Candidate appointed in the University services after 1 Nov. 2005 would be covered under new “Defined Contribution Pension Scheme” and the existing pension scheme (i.e. Maharashtra Civil Services (Pension) Rules, 1982 and Maharashtra Civil Services (Commutation Pension) Rules 1984) and General Provident Fund Scheme will not be applicable as per Government Resolution SENIVE/1005/127/SEVA-4, dated 8 Nov, 2005. This rule shall not be applicable to the candidate who is already working in pensionable establishment, subject to the conditions mentioned in the G.R. No. CPS-1006/87/SER-4 dt.12 Jan., 2007 & 24 Feb., 2009.
- As per provision contained in State Govt. Notification No. SRV.2000/ CR(17/2000)/XII dated 28th March, 2005, issued by General Administration Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai, candidates must submit the prescribed declaration of the small family as one of the essential qualifications for recruitment. The prescribed proforma is enclosed with the application form as DECLARATION-II.
- Prepare a set of application by filling prescribed application form either handwritten or neatly typed or computerized and enclose self-attested copies (not originals) of all the certificates/ publications/pre-prints/reprints etc., to the application in proof of all information (date of birth, qualifications, experience, publications, etc.) furnished in the Application. Write ‘Enclosure Sr.No.______’ (as mentioned/filled in the application) at the right top corner of each copy of the certificate/document enclosed to the application.
- ELEVEN COPIES OF THE APPLICATION FORM ALONGWITH SELF-ATTESTED TRUE COPIES OF THE RELEVANT ENCLOSURES TO ALL THE ELEVEN COPIES shall be submitted alongwith the requisite Registration Fee in the form of DEMAND DRAFT, failing which it will be treated as rejected. Attested copies or reprints of testimonials will not be returned. Original documents will have to be produced at the time of interview
Selection Procedure for Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTM)- Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 2/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Registrar Vacancy in Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTM):
Submit the Application in a good envelope [please write at the centre of the envelope the Name of the post applied] to “The Registrar, Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Administrative Building, Ravindranath Tagore Marg, Nagpur-440 001, Maharashtra, India” on or before 2 nd March, 2015 up to 5.45 p.m. 37. Tentative Date of Interview for REGISTRAR post is 13th April, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 2/3/2015
Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTM) Recruitment 2014 – NO. RTMNU/GA/1439.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RTM|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017