Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTM) invites application for the recruitment of Controller of Examinations with Master’s Degree /Ph.D holders
Company name :Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTM)
Posts :Controller of Examinations
Qualification : Master’s Degree /Ph.D
Salary : Rs.37400-67000,/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 12/9/2014
Details of Post :
Controller of Examinations
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from the eligible candidates for the post of Controller of Examinations to be filled in Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur as per the details given below:
- University/Department/College : Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University
- Name of Posts : Controller of Examinations
- No. of Posts : 01
- Reservation : Isolated
Prescribed application form and general instructions regarding particulars of the post advertised alongwith their prescribed qualifications are available on the university website: www.nagpuruniversity.org
Last date for submission of duly filled application form is 12th September, 2014 up to 5.45 p.m. The desired candidates are required to download the application form, available on the university website : www.nagpuruniversity.org only and the application form should not be changed in any manner. Completed application form in 3 copies should be submitted alongwith attested photocopies of certificates and testimonials alongwith application fee of Rs.500/- for Open Category and Rs.300/- for backward class categories by way of Crossed Demand Draft payable at Nagpur and drawn in favour of “Finance & Accounts Officer, Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur”
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
- Pay Band of Rs.37400-67000,
- Grade Pay of Rs. 10000 – For Teaching
- Grade Pay of Rs. 8900 – For Non-teaching
Qualifications and Experience :
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’in the U.G.C. 7 point scale. The condition of 55% of marks at Master’s level isrelaxable in case of applicants who are already in the University system.A relaxation of 5% from 55% to 50% of the marks at the Master’s level is permissible for S.C/S.T. candidates.A relaxation of 5% from 55% to 50% of the marks is permissible to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- At least 15 years teaching experience as Lecturer (Senior scale) / Lecturer with 8 years experience in Reader’s Grade along with experience in educational administration.ORComparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions ofHigher Education.OR15 years of Administrative Experience, of which 8 years shall be as DeputyRegistrar or an equivalent post.
- (a) In addition to the above qualification, the candidate shall possess the following qualification in computer operation within two years from the date of appointment, if does not possess. “A Certificate in computer operation prescribed by the Director of Information Technology, Govt. of Maharashtra.ORCertificate of D.O.E.A.C. Societies “C.C.C.” or “O” level or “A” level or “B” level or “C” level or MS-CIT or GECT Certificate of Maharashtra State, Higher & Technical Education Board.However, the qualification at (iii) (a) shall be exempted to the departmental candidates of Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, who have passed the prescribed Computer Skill Test of the respective level, conducted by the University.(b) Those who have passed the following examinations shall be treated as having passed the above prescribed computer qualification :(i) Degree and Diploma in Computer Technology / Computer Engineering / Information Technology and; P.G. / Advance Diploma in Computer Application, ADCSSAA awarded by the Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra State.
- Degree / Diploma awarded by all the Govt. recognized Universities in Computer Technology / Computer Engineering / Information Technology and P.G. / Advanced Diploma in Computer Application, Computer Application System & Analysis.(c) The candidates from the University or from the service of Govt. of Maharashtra, who have crossed the age of 50 years shall be exempted from submitting the certificate of computer qualification.
- Ph.D. shall be desirable qualification. Proficiency in Marathi.
Age : Unless already in the service of Universities or affiliated olleges are not less than 45 years of age. Age of Superannuation shall be 58 years. However, in the case of person coming from teaching cadre or teaching equivalent cadres, it shall be 60 years
HOW TO APPLY :
- Application(s) made on plain paper shall not be entertained under any circumstances, whatsoever. Also, applications received by E-mail & Fax shall not be entertained.
- Those who are in service should apply through proper channel.
- Applicants who are in the employment shall route their application through their employer. However, in case of an “anticipated delay” such applicants may submit an advance copy of their applications. In the event of applications duly forwarded by the employer, not reaching the Registrar within the stipulated time, the applicant concerned shall be required to furnish a “No Objection Certificate” from his/her Employer, at the time of Interview, in absence of which he/she shall not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- Incumbents shall be entitled to pensionary benefits as per rules prescribed by the Govt. of Maharashtra from time to time.
- Post carry usual allowances and benefits as admissible under University rules in force from time to time.
- The candidate shall have to submit along with the application form, a declaration in FORM ‘A’ as per the rules prescribed by the Govt. of Maharashtra in respect of a small family vide Notification No.SRV.2000/CR(17/2000)XII, dated 28.03.2005
- Three copies of the application form alongwith attested true copies of the relevant enclosures to all the Three Copies shall be submitted alongwith copies of application form, failing which it will be treated as rejected. Attested copies or reprints of testimonials will not be returned. Original documents will have to be produced at the time of interview.
- All copies of application form should be filled in by the candidates in his/her own handwriting. Xerox copies of the application shall not be entertained.
- Envelope containing the application forms should bear a caption in capital letters an “APPLICATION FORM FOR THE POST OF CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS, RASHTRASANT TUKADOJI MAHARAJ NAGPUR UNIVERSITY, NAGPUR.
- Self attested passport size photograph should be affixed at the space provided in the two application forms only.
- No correspondence will be entertained in respect of advertisement, interview, selection and appointment, etc.
- No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or for joining the post.
- A candidate furnishing incorrect or false information shall be stand disqualified.(17) The right is reserved with the university either to fill or not to fill the post or to modify/alter/cancel the advertisement.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- University shall not be accountable for delays of any sort, including the postal delay, if any.
- All belated, incomplete and the applications which are not in the prescribed form will be rejected and no intimation in this regard will be send to the candidates.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 12/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RTM|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016