Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MD/ Diploma/ DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Engineer on or before 02/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF), Human Resource Department (Trombay Unit) Room No. 04, Administrative Bldg., Chembur, Mumbai – 400 074|
Detail of Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) Engineer Recruitment:
RCF Ltd. is a leading profit making and progressive public sector undertaking in the business of manufacturing and marketing of Fertilizers and Industrial Chemicals. The Manufacturing units are in Maharashtra (at Thal – Dist. Raigad and at Trombay / Chembur, Mumbai) with National level Marketing network. Employee strength is about 4000 and company is PCMM Level – 2 certified. Sales turnover (for the financial year 2013-2014) is about Rs. 666.2- Crores. Company provides excellent career growth opportunities.
- The Company invites applications for the post of: Engineer (Boiler Proficiency) (E1. Grade – Rs. 16400-40500/-) (4 Posts) – ONLY FOR THAL UNIT (ALIBAG) Reservation: OBC – 1 post
- Minimum Qualification: B. Tech (Power Engineering) (Regular and Full Time) from National Power Training Institute (NPTI. Of Post Graduate Diploma (Regular and Full Time) in Thermal Power Plant Engineering (PGD in TPP) from National Power Training Institute (NPTI.
- Minimum Percentage: 55% in last year of Degree or Diploma
- Minimum Experience as on 01.04.2015:
- Minimum one year experience after acquiring minimum prescribed qualification.
- Upper Age Limit as on 01.04.2015: General – Maximum 26 years, For OBC Category – Maximum 29 years, Knowledge of Computer application is essential. Total Monthly Gross emoluments at the minimum of the E1 scale (Rs.16400-40500), Basic Pay plus DA, plus House Rent Allowance and other allowances works out to Rs. 46,200- approximately. Accommodation in the Companys township is Subject to availability. Besides, Basic Pay, the employee is entitled Performance Related Pay (PRP), Free Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Accident Insurance, Pension Scheme and Social Security Schemes as per Company Rules. The Company offers best Compensation packages in cost to cost (CTC).
Selection Procedure for Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) – Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/05/2015
- Short listed Candidates will be called for Personal Interview. The Company reserves the right to call only those candidates who according to its decision, rank high in terms of eligibility criteria from the applications received. Merely meeting the minimum eligibility criteria will not make any candidate automatically entitled for being called for interview. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How to apply for Engineer Vacancy in Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF):
- Interested candidates can download the prescribed Application format provided at Annexurel. The duly completed application along with attested photo copies of all Educational certificates and Mark sheets starting from SSC, HSC, Graduation (all Years / Semester wise), Diploma Marksheets, Post-Graduation (all semesters / years), Caste certificate if applicable, Proof of Age, Experience Certificates should reach to the office of General Manager (HR & Admin., Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited, 1st Floor, Room No. 148, Administrative Bldg, Chembur, Mumbai – 400074 on or before O2.05.2015.
- How to submit Application Fee: While there is no application fee for SCST candidates, General & OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs. 500/- at the nearest branch of State Bank of India. Candidate has to approach the nearest SB. Branch with a print out of the SBI Bank Challan. The SBi Bank Chaitan” printed from the website www.rcfltd.com under recruitment section should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money the bank will issue a unique journal number and a branch code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number must be written in the application form by the candidate.
- The journal number has to be kept confidential by the candidate to avoid any misuse. RCF Ltd. will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee in wrong account. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee. The company copy of SBI Bank Challan must be attached along with the application form
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/05/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017