Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer (Finance) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Com, CA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Officer (Finance) on or before 24/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF)
Vacancy Name :Officer (Finance)
Educational Qualification : B.Com, CA
Total No Of Vacancy : 12 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,400-40,500/-pm
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : General Manager (HR), Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited, 1st Floor, Room No.148, Administrative Bldg, Chembur, Mumbai 400074
Detail Of Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) Officer (Finance) Recruitment:
RCF Ltd. is a leading profit making and progressive public sector undertaking in the business of manufacturing and marketing of Fertilizers and Industrial Chemicals. The Manufacturing units are in Maharashtra (at Thal – Dist. Raigad and at Trombay / Chembur, Mumbai) with National level Marketing network. Employee strength is 3900 and the company is PCMM Level 2 certified. Sales turnover (for the financial year 2014- 2015) is about Rs. 7713/- Crores. Company provides excellent career growth opportunities. The Company invites applications only from Persons With Disabilities (PWD) for the post of:
- Officer (Finance) (E1 Grade – Rs. 16400-40500/-)
- Total 12 vacancies (8 vacancies for Trombay Unit and Marketing Unit and 4 vacancies for Thal Unit, Alibag)
- Minimum Qualification: B.Com plus Chartered Accountant/Cost and Management Accountant The qualifications required for the above mentioned post should be acquired from a recognized University/ Institute and B.Com degree should be regular and full time. The
candidate should be member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Minimum Percentage: 55 % (aggregate) in final year of B.Com full time degree. No percentage criteria for CA/CMA. For SC category candidates, the percentages of B.Com Degree are relaxed by 5%. Reservation : SC – 2, OBC – 3 and Unreserved – 7 Out of the above 12 posts, 5 posts are reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PWD). 2 posts for Hearing Handicapped, 1 post for Visually Handicapped (Low Vision) and 2 posts for Orthopedic Handicapped (only one lower limb affected).
- Upper Age Limit as on 01.03.2015: General – Maximum 26 years For SC Category – Maximum 31 years For OBC Category – Maximum 29 years For PWD Category (General) – Maximum 36 years For PWD Category (SC) – Maximum 41 years For PWD Category (OBC) – Maximum 39 years Relaxation of age limit would be permissible to such persons who have a minimum of 40% disability. The postings of the selected candidates may be at any of the Units / Area offices of the company as decided by the Management.
- Salary and Other Benefits: For E1 scale (Rs.16400-40500), the minimum Total Monthly Gross emoluments would include Basic Pay plus DA, plus House Rent Allowance and other allowances which works out to Rs. 46,200/- approximately. Accommodation in
the Company’s township will be provided in Thal Unit and is subject to availability in Trombay Unit. Besides, Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to Performance Related Pay (PRP), Free Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Contributory Provident
Fund, Accident Insurance, Pension Scheme and Social Security Schemes as per Company rules. The Company offers best Compensation package in cost to company (CTC). Knowledge of Computer is essential.
Selection Procedure For Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) – Officer (Finance) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/07/2015
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Personal Interview. The Company reserves the right to call only those candidates who according to its decision, rank high in terms of eligibility criteria from the applications received. Merely meeting the minimum eligibility criteria will not make any candidate automatically entitled for being called for interview. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How To Apply For Officer (Finance) Vacancy in Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF):
- Interested candidates belonging to PWD category can download the prescribed Application format provided at Annexure-I. The print out of the application along with attested photocopies of all Educational certificates and Mark sheets starting from SSC, HSC, B.Com (all Years / Semesters wise), CA/CMA all semesters mark sheets, passing certificates, membership certificate, PWD certificate / Caste certificate, if applicable, Proof of Age, Experience Certificates should reach to the office of General Manager (HR), Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited, 1st Floor, Room No.148, Administrative Bldg, Chembur, Mumbai 400074 on or before 24.07.2015 . For any queries please email us on [email protected] is no application processing fee for SC / ST / PWD. Please read all the Instructions carefully before filling up the Form.
- Mere conformity to the eligibility criteria will not entail a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application or raise the standard of specifications so as to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview.
- The candidates should specify an active e-mail id and phone number which will be valid throughout the recruitment / selection process.
- The eligible candidates will be intimated about the date, time and venue of Interview through post and or e-mail (on the e-mail id provided by them) in the application form.
- For appearing for the Interview, all outstation candidates will be reimbursed to and fro III tier AC train/bus (Government transport) fare by the shortest route on production of the ticket.
- The reimbursement will only be done on the correspondence address mentioned by the candidate in the Application Form.
- Candidates presently employed in Govt. Dept. / PSUs / Semi Govt. Departments will be required to submit their applications through proper channel. However, Advance copy to RCF may be sent, if necessary.
- The filled up Application Form along with enclosure(s) must reach at the given address latest by 24.07.2015.
- Candidates belonging to OBC but coming in ‘creamy layer’ will not be entitled to reservation and should apply as General category. No relaxation in age is applicable for this category.
- Candidates belonging to OBC (Non creamy layer), submitting certificates in the prescribed format and which are issued after 1st April, 2014 (as given in Annexure II) will only be considered in the OBC category. If the certificate is not produced or not produced in the prescribed format, the candidates will be considered in General category, without any age relaxation.
- Candidates applying under SC category but not submitting the application along with caste certificate in the prescribed format (as given in Annexure III) will not be considered in SC category. The candidates have to strictly follow the instructions as regards the Caste Certificate.
- Application of PWD candidates not submitted along with certificates in the prescribed format (as given in Annexure IV) will not be considered.
- The filled up Application Form along with enclosure(s) must reach at the given address latest by 24.07.2015 .
- Application Form of SC/PWD candidates without a copy of the prescribed certificate from competent Authority will be rejected. Application of OBC candidates without prescribed certificate will be subject to clause 8 above.
- The post applied for is to be written at the top left-hand corner of the envelope, while sending the Application Form to RCF along with required documents.
- No communication (written/telephonic) will be entertained after the closing date of the submission of the Application Form, as regards the date of Interview etc. the candidates should await the intimation from the Company.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
- RCF Ltd. reserves the right to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reasons thereof.
- The Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai. Encl.: – Annexure I,II,III and IV.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/07/2015