Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) invites application for the recruitment of Engineer (Boiler Proficiency) with B. Tech/ B.E/ PG Diploma educational background
Company name : Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF
Posts : Engineer (Boiler Proficiency)
Qualification : B. Tech/ B.E/ PG Diploma
Salary : Rs. 16,400-40,500/- P.M.
No of Post : 05
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply : 20.11.2014
Details of Post :
Engineer (Boiler Proficiency):
RCF Ltd. is a leading profit making and progressive RCF Ltd. public sector undertaking in the business of manufacturing and marketing of Fertilizers and Industrial Chemicals. The Manufacturing units are in Maharashtra (at Thal – Dist. Raigad and at Trombay / Chembur, Mumbai) with National level Marketing network. Employee strength is about 4000 and sales turnover (for the financial year 2013-2014) is about Rs. 6662/- Crores. Company provides excellent career growth opportunities. The Company invites applications for the post of:
Engineer (Boiler Proficiency) (E1 Grade –Rs. 16400 Rs. 16400 Rs. 16400-40500/-):
- No of post : 05
- Minimum Qualification: B. Tech (Power Engineering) (Regular and Full Time) from National Power Training Institute (NPTI). or Post Graduate Diploma (Regular and Full Time) in Thermal Power Plant Engineering (PGD in TPP) from National Power Training Institute (NPTI).
- Minimum Percentage: 55 % in last year of Degree or Diploma
- Minimum Experience as on 01.11.2014: Minimum one year experience after acquiring the minimum prescribed qualification.
- Upper Age Limit as on 01.11.2014: General – Maximum 26 years, For OBC Category – Maximum 29 years, For SC Category – Maximum 31 years. Knowledge of Computer Application is desirable. Reservation : 1 SCand 2 OBC
- Total Monthly Gross emoluments at the minimum of the E1 scale (Rs. 16400-40500), Basic Pay plus DA, plus House Rent Allowance and other allowances works out to Rs. 45,300/- approximately.
- Accommodation in the Company’s township is subject to availability. Besides, Basic Pay, the employee is entitled Performance Related Pay (PRP), Free Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Accident Insurance, Pension Scheme and Social Security Schemes as per Company rules. The Company offers best Compensation packages in cost to company (CTC).
Selection: Short listed Candidates will be called for Personal Interview. The Company reserves the right to call only those candidates who according to its decision, rank high in terms of eligibility criteria from the applications received. Merely meeting the minimum eligibility criteria will not make any candidate automatically entitled for being called for interview. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The above qualifications should be acquired from a recognized University / Institute. The selected candidate will have to pass the exam of Boiler Proficiency Certificate at the earliest.
- Mere conformity to the eligibility criteria will not entail a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application or raise the standard of specifications so as to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview.
- The candidates should specify an active e-mail id and phone number which will be valid throughout the recruitment / selection process.
- The eligible candidates will be intimated about the date, time and venue of Interview through post and or e-mail (on the e-mail id provided by them) in the application form.
- For appearing for the Interview, all outstation candidates will be reimbursed to and fro III tier AC train/bus fare by the shortest route on production of the ticket.
- The reimbursement will only be done on the correspondence address mentioned by the candidate in the application form.
- Candidates presently employed in Govt. Dept. / PSUs / Semi Govt. Departments will be required to submit their applications through proper channel. However, Advance copy to RCF may be sent, if necessary.
- The filled up Application Form along with enclosure(s) must reach at the given address latest by 20.11.2014. 3
- Candidates belonging to OBC but coming in ‘creamy layer’ will not be entitled to reservation and should apply as General category. No relaxation in age is applicable for this category. OBC (Non creamy layer) Candidates submitting certificates in the prescribed format and which are issued after 1st April, 2014 (as given in Annexure II) will only be considered in the OBC category. If the certificate is not produced or not produced in the prescribed format, the candidates will be considered in General category, without any age relaxation. SC category candidates not submitting application alongwith certificate in the prescribed format (as given in Annexure-III) will not be considered in SC category. The candidates have to strictly follow the instructions as regards the Caste Certificate.
- The post applied for is to be written at the top left-hand corner of the envelope, while sending the Application Form to RCF along with required documents.
- No communication (written/telephonic) will be entertained after the closing date of the submission of the Application Form, as regards the date of Interview etc. the candidates should await the intimation from the Company. Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
- RCF Ltd. reserves the right to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reasons thereof. The Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can download the prescribed Application format provided at Annexure-I. The duly completed application along with attested photo copies of all Educational certificates and Mark sheets starting from SSC, HSC, Graduation (all Years / Semester wise), Diploma Marksheets, Post-Graduation (all semesters / years), Caste certificate if applicable, Proof of Age, Experience Certificates should reach to the office of Chief General Manager (HR) Corporate. Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited, 1st Floor, Room No. 148, Administrative Bldg., Chembur, Mumbai – 400074 on or before 20.11.2014
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 20.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RCF|