Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee through recruitment notification – Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Recruitment 2015 – RECTT. ADVT. NO. 03/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Management Trainee job from 11/05/2015 to 26/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
Vacancy Name : Management Trainee
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 127 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,600 – Rs.46,500/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Across India
Detail Of Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Management Trainee Recruitment:
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL-VSP) is India’s first shore-based integrated Steel Plant built with state-of- the-art technology and is a prime producer of long steel products in the country having extensive market in infrastructure, construction, automobile, electrical and forging industry. With an annual turnover of over ` 11,708 crores, the Company is poised to commission its second phase of expansion from 3.0 Mtpa to 7.3 Mtpa liquid steel capacity by 2015-16. The company has also commenced plans for the next phase of expansion to 11 to 12 Mtpa and diversifies into flat products for a better product mix. Silhouetted between the azure bay and verdant hills, the Plant is an epitome of technological marvel crafted in nature’s lap, where environment sustenance comes first and a tree is grown for every metric tonne of production capacity added. The residential township is unique of its kind with dense foliage, beautiful parks and wide roads; and provides all modern amenities within and in the vicinity. We invite young, talented individuals to join as Management Trainees and grow with us to become tomorrow’s leaders. The company also offers excellent career growth opportunities and superior pay package at par with the leaders in the country.
- Total No of post : 127 Posts (Management Trainee (Tech) – 119, Management Trainee (HR) – 08)
- Qualifications of Management Trainee (Technical) (other than Safety & Environmental Engg.): Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of CHEMICAL / CIVIL / CERAMICS / ELECTRICAL / ELECTRONICS / COMPUTER SCIENCE/INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (CS/IT) / INSTRUMENTATION / MECHANICAL / METALLURGY from a University/Institute recognized by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years / semesters (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Qualifications of Management Trainee (Safety): B.E/B.Tech Degree (Full Time) in Mechanical / Electrical / Metallurgy / Chemical / Production Engineering with at least 60% marks in the aggregate of all years / semesters (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD candidates) from a recognized University / Institution with full time PG Degree / Diploma in Industrial Safety from a recognized University / Regional Labour Institute / Institution recognized under the Factories Act / Rules. (OR) B.E/B.Tech Degree (Full Time) in Industrial Safety / Fire & Safety Engineering with at least 60% marks (50% of marks for SC/ST/PWD category) from a recognized University / Institution. Candidates with qualifications exclusively in Fire Safety alone shall not be considered.
- Qualifications of Management Trainee (Environmental): B.E/B.Tech Degree (Full Time) in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Metallurgy / Chemical / Production Engineering with at least 60% marks in the aggregate of all years / semesters (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD candidates) from a recognized University / Institution with full time PG Degree / Diploma in Environmental Sciences / Environmental Engineering from a recognized University / Institution. (OR) B.E/B.Tech Degree (Full Time) in Environmental Sciences / Environmental Engineering with at least 60% marks (50% of marks for SC/ST/PWD category) from a recognized University / Institution.
- Qualifications of Management Trainee (HR): Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks in aggregate of all years / semesters (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD candidates); AND MBA (Full time course of 2 years or more duration) with specialization in HR Management or Personnel Management or Labour Welfare from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 60% of marks in aggregate of all years / semesters (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD candidates); (OR) Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma (Full time course of 2 years or more duration) in HR Management / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Social Work (with HR as main subject) from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 60% of marks in aggregate of all years / semesters (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD candidates); Candidates have to produce the Provisional Certificate and Marks Sheets in original as proof of having passed the qualifying degree with specified percentage of marks. No other documents will be accepted in this regard. Candidates failing to produce the Provisional Certificate and Marks Sheets in original at the
- AGE: Born not earlier than 1st April, 1988. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (noncreamy layer) and 10 years for PWD candidates. Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 1 st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- TRAINING & PROBATION: Candidates selected as Management Trainees will be placed on training for one year. After successful completion of training, the candidates shall be placed under probation for one more year.
- EMOLUMENTS: Selected candidates will be offered a basic pay of `20,600/- p.m. in the scale of `20,600-3%-46,500/-(E- 1). On successful completion of training, they will be designated as Junior Managers in the same scale of pay. Besides Basic Pay, the Management Trainees will also be paid Dearness Allowance. They will also be entitled for other perquisites and benefits such as PF, Gratuity and other perks & allowances as per rules of the Company in vogue. In addition, the Company provides benefits like Leave encashment, housing/HRA and free medical facility for self and dependents as per rules in vogue. The CTC would be around ` 7.68 lakhs p.a. As this would be direct recruitment on initial basic, the Company will not bear any liability on account of Salary/ leave salary/ pension contribution etc., of previous employment, if any.
Selection Procedure For Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Management Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/05/2015
- The selection process will consist of Written Test followed by Group Discussion/ Interview. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Examination, information of which will be provided in the Admit card. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear for Group Discussion / Interview.
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application (online) as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. (In the absence of any proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage, the criteria adopted shall be CGPA of 6.75 out of 10 would be considered as 60% and 5.75 out of 10 as 50%.)
- Only online applications through website www.vizagsteel.com will be accepted. No other form of application will be accepted.
- The details entered by the candidate at the time of registration are final and binding.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Board/University/Institution in India. All certificates should be in English or Hindi.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / curtail the recruitment process as well as the number of positions keeping in view the Plant’s needs without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned in this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services will be terminated without any notice.
- The final selection is subject to the candidates being medically fit as per Company’s Medical Rules.
- The health standards indicated above are minimum pre-requisites. However, appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under Company’s Policy.
- Candidates will have to appear for the written test at their own cost. The date, time and venue of the written test will be communicated through admit card.
- Candidates should visit our website www.vizagsteel.com regularly for further communication. Candidates should produce the required certificates in original in proof of Age, Caste, Qualification, etc. at the time of interview failing which their applications will be rejected.Candidates employed in Government departments / PSEs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview.
- In case of any over writing or tampering of registration slip, his / her candidature shall be rejected. Candidates not depositing exact amount of fee will be rejected. Category (GEN/SC/ST/OBC/PWD) once entered in the Online Application Form will not be allowed to be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- The Company reserves the right to reschedule the test date, venue, etc. depending upon the circumstances and the candidates are bound by the same.
- Candidates are bound by the existing rules and regulations made for the purpose of selection and to be made in future by Company as and when warranted. The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of RINL-VSP in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, issue of call letters, mode of selection, conduct of written examination, allotment of examination centers, interview, verification of testimonials and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- Any Candidate submitting false declaration/certificate or indulging in malpractices during selection process will be disqualified also debarred from future recruitments.
- The candidates applying against this advertisement may be posted in any of Company’s Captive Mines or Marketing Branch Offices located all over India.
- In case of any dispute, the case shall be settled in the Courts of Visakhapatnam Jurisdiction only. Complaints, if any, regarding the above recruitment may be lodged on Vigilance Toll Free No. 1800 425 8878 and/or on our website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Contact Us”-Vigilance.
- In case of any problem in filling up the Online Application, the candidate may contact on telephone no. 0891-2740405 on working days between 9.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M and e-mail to the address [email protected]
How To Apply For Management Trainee Vacancy in Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited:
- Application fee of `500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for General and OBC candidates. The Fee Payment Challan / Pay-in-Slip is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the basic details.
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through VSP website www.vizagsteel.com. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. Starting date for online registration – 11th May 2015 Closing date for online registration – 26th May 2015 (at 5:00 PM) Steps for Applying:
- STEP 1: Log on to www.vizagsteel.com and click on the link “Careers”
- STEP 2: Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website.
- STEP 3: Have the following readily available: (a) e-mail ID (which must be valid for minimum of next Twelve Months) (b) Latest passport size photograph in digital format (.jpg file of less than 50 KB size) and digital format of the signature (.jpg file of less than 50 KB size) for uploading with the application form. The recommended dimensions of the passport photograph are 150(W) X 200(H) pixels. The recommended dimensions of digital format of the signature is 150(W) X 50(H) pixels
- STEP 4: (For SC/ST/PWD Candidates): a) Enter the basic details like Name, Date of Birth, Category, Email id and upload recent passport size photograph and signature in Stage-1 screen. b) Complete the registration process by filling the balance details like discipline, address, qualifications, experience if any etc and click SUBMIT in Stage-2 screen. c) After clicking SUBMIT, download the computer generated Registration Slip with unique registration number, photograph, signature and other essential details. Take a print of the Registration Slip on A4 size paper to be produced at the time of written test/ interview.
- STEP 5: (For General/OBC Candidates): a) Enter the basic details like Name, Date of Birth, Category, Email id and your recent passport size photograph and signature in Stage-1 screen. b) Download the application fee payment challan with name, date of birth, registration number and photograph printed on it. c) Deposit the fee in SBI and obtain the stamped Counterfoil (Candidate’s copy) along with deposit Journal Number. d) Log on to the MT Online application site again by entering your registration number / email id / date of Birth. e) Fill in the online form with your balance details like payment particulars, discipline, address, qualification, experience etc., and click SUBMIT in Stage-2 screen. f) After clicking SUBMIT, download the computer generated Registration Slip with unique registration number, your photograph, signature and other essential details. Take a print of the Registration Slip on A4 size paper to be produced at the time of written test/ interview.
- STEP 6: Candidates who do not complete the Registration process by not entering all their details and do not take print-out of their Registration Slip will not be considered for the written test even if they have uploaded their photograph and signature and/or paid their application fees.
- STEP 7: The online registration site would be opens on 11th May 2015 and closes on 26th May 2015 (at 5:00 PM). All correspondence with the candidates shall be done through e-mail / announcement on the website only. Information regarding examination schedule / admit card / interview call letters etc shall be provided through e-mail / to be downloaded from website. For this purpose, candidates are advised to visit our website www.vizagsteel.com regularly for further instructions. Responsibility of receiving / downloading and printing of admit card shall be of the candidate. Company will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid / wrong email ID provided by the candidate or due to other reasons.
- STEP 8: Candidates are advised to visit the website on or after 1 st July 2015 for further instructions regarding downloading of Admit Cards.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/05/2015
Reference: Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Recruitment 2015 – RECTT. ADVT. NO. 03/2015
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017