Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Company Secretary Professional through recruitment notification – Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) Recruitment 2015 – RECTT. ADVT. NO.07/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Company Secretary Professional Job on or before 5/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL)
Vacancy Name : Company Secretary Professional
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.19,000-73,000/- p.m
Job Location : Visakhapatnam
Last Date to Apply for this job : 5/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Asst. General Manager(HR)-I/c Recruitment, Room No. 233, Main Administration Building, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam – 530 031
Detail of Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) Company Secretary Professional Recruitment:
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, a Navratna Company under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India, invites qualified, experienced and competent professionals for the following post in Company Affairs Department:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Post Qualification Experience|
|General Manager(E-8) / Dy General Manager(E-7) / Asst. General Manager(E-6) – (Company Affairs)||01 (UR)||Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with a minimum 50% of the marks in aggregate and having Associate Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi Preference will be given to the candidates having additional qualifications like ACA / ACMA or both. Fellowship of ICSI will also be preferred.||`51,300 – 3% – 73,000/-(E-8) / `19,500 – 4% – 25,350/-(E-7)*/ `19,000 – 4% – 24,400/-(E-6)*||55 years for E-8 52 years for E-7 50 years for E-6||Candidates should have experience of minimum 20 years for E-8 grade; 16 years for E-7 grade and 14 years for E-6 grade of which the latest experience of minimum of 10 years (for E-8 grade); 8 years (for E-7 grade) and 6 years (for E-6 grade) should be in the Company Secretary’s office in the areas of: Company law matters; Listing requirements and Stock Exchange Matters Knowledge of Patents and Trade Marks; Corporate Governance Matters; Knowledge of Drafting of Notices, documentation, conducting of meetings of Board, Audit Committees, Sub Committees of Board etc. Should possess up to date knowledge of relevant laws, Rules, Regulations and Guidelines relating to Management of Government / Public Sector Company / Public Limited Company and various statutory compliance requirements. SEBI / Stock Exchange Regulations / Listing requirements / Shares related matters including issue matters.|
- 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only). Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories may also apply provided they possess the educational qualifications and experience as given in the advertisement. In such cases, SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Application Fees must be deposited in “RINL-RECRUITMENT Account No.30589461220” at any of the core banking branches of State Bank of India in the prescribed Challan. No other form of payment is accepted.
- Format for Challan is available in the website www.vizagsteel.com on the link Careers.
- Candidates have to pay maximum bank commission @ `25/- per Challan for depositing fees at other than SBI, Steel Plant Branch, Visakhapatnam, Branch Code 6318.
- Candidates must fill-up the SBI Branch name, Branch Code, candidate’s name and date of birth carefully in the Challan and sign at the place Deposited by: __________.
- Last date for deposit of application fees is 5 th August 2015.
- Candidates should mention in the appropriate column in the application form the details of SBI branch, Branch code, City, date of deposit and the Journal Number.
- Candidates should submit original counterfoil of the Challan (VSP copy) along with their Application Form.
- Application Fees once deposited into RINL’s account will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate is rejected on scrutiny or application not received in time due to postal delay / loss.
- The candidate should retain his / her copy of the counterfoil of the Challan for further reference.
Selection Procedure for Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) – Company Secretary Professional Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/8/2015.
- Selection will be through interview to be held at Visakhapatnam.
How to apply for Company Secretary Professional Vacancy in Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) :
Interested eligible candidates should apply giving full particulars as indicated in the prescribed format available on the website www.vizagsteel.com on the link Careers. Application in the prescribed format filled-up in BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS in ENGLISH, duly signed and along with photograph (self attested) affixed on it should be sent by Speed Post / Registered Post in a sealed cover by superscribing the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________” to “Asst. General Manager(HR)-I/c Recruitment, Room No. 233, Main Administration Building, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam – 530 031, so as to reach on or before 5 th August 2015. Candidates must enclose along with their applications self attested copies of certificates/ testimonials relating to: i) Age (SSC/Matric certificate) ii) Category Certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) iii) Disability Certificate (in case of PWD candidates) iv) Educational qualifications v) Experience certificate vi) Proof of Pay (in case of working in Govt. / Semi-Govt. / PSEs) / Latest Form 16 (in case of working in Private Sector) vii) Proof of Turnover i.e., Profit & Loss A/c for the last 3 years (in case of working in Private Sector) viii) Original counterfoil of the Challan (VSP copy) ix) Copy of PAN Card
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the University/Institute.
- Candidates must attach with the application, challan (VSP copy), documentary evidence in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, proof of pay, proof of Turnover, caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) and disability certificate (in case of PWD candidates). All certificates / testimonials should be in English or Hindi.
- Candidates not depositing exact amount of application fees will be rejected.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict the recruitment process or increase / curtail the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Incomplete / illegible / unsigned / multiple applications / applications not in the prescribed format or without photograph / without copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, category, experience and pay / or those received after last date will be rejected.
- The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned in this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- All qualifications should be from a recognised Board/University/Institution in India.
- To & fro rail fare (3rd AC) by the shortest route will be reimbursed for attending Interview on production of proof of journey.
- The final selection is subject to the candidates being found medically fit as per Company’s Medical Rules.
- The decision of RINL-VSP in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, mode of selection, interview, verification of testimonials and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt. / PSEs will have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of interview.
- RINL shall not be responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit at any stage of the recruitment process. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- Any candidate submitting false declaration/certificate or indulging in malpractices during selection process will be disqualified and also debarred from future recruitments.
- In case of any dispute, the case shall be settled in the Courts of Visakhapatnam jurisdiction only.
- Complaints, if any, regarding the above recruitment may be lodged on Vigilance Toll Free No.1800- 425-8878 and/or on our website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Contact Us” – Vigilance.
- Our contact details are Telephone No. 0891-2740405 and email id: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/8/2015
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) Recruitment 2014 – RECTT. ADVT. NO.07/2015.
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016