Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Company Secretary Professional through recruitment notification – Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) Recruitment 2015 – RECTT. ADVT. NO. 01/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate/CA/ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Company Secretary Professional on or before 09/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL)|
|Vacancy Name||Company Secretary Professional|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/CA/ICWA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL), Asst. General Manager(HR)- I/c Recruitment, Room No. 233, Main Administration Building, RINL – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam – 530 031|
Detail of Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) Company Secretary Professional Recruitment:
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, a Navratna Company under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India, invites qualified, experienced and competent professionals for the following post in Company Affairs Department:
General Manager(E-8) / Dy General Manager(E-7) – (Company Affairs): (Company Secretary Professional)
- No of post : 01
- Scale of Pay and Grade : Rs1,300–3%–73,000/-(E-8) / Rs.9,500–4%–25,350/-(E-7)
- Allowances and Benefits Selected candidate will be placed at the minimum of the pay scale and will be on probation for a minimum period of one year. The CTC would be around `19.10 lakhs for E-8 grade and `18.6 Lakhs for E-7 grade per annum. The CTC includes Basic Pay, Industrial Dearness Allowance, Perks and allowances under Cafeteria Approach @ 46% of the basic pay (after adjusting the recurring expenditure on maintaining and running infrastructure facilities), Leave and Encashment of Earned Leave, Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity. It may be noted that the retiral benefits like CPF, Gratuity, etc., are payable only on separation (resignation / termination not included) of the employee from the services of the Company. In addition to the above, the Company offers free medical treatment for self, family and dependent parents. Further, the candidate would be entitled to Performance Related Pay (depending on the Company’s profit, MoU Rating and Individual’s performance) and HRA in case he/she is not provided with quarter in the Company’s Township.
- Educational Qualifications Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University with minimum 60% of marks in aggregate and having Associate Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi. Preference will be given to the candidates having additional qualifications like ACA / AICWA or both. Fellowship of ICSI will also be preferred.
- Post Qualification Experience Candidates should have post qualification experience of minimum 25 years for E-8; and 20 years for E-7 grade in the areas of: Company law matters; Listing requirements and Stock Exchange Matters. Knowledge of Patents and Trade Marks; Corporate Governance Matters; Knowledge of Drafting of Notices, documentation, conducting of meetings of Board, Audit Committees, Sub Committees of Board etc. Should possess up to date knowledge of relevant laws, Rules, Regulations and Guidelines relating to Management of Government / Public Sector Company / Public Limited Listed Company and various statutory compliance requirements. SEBI / Stock Exchange Regulations / Listing requirements / Shares related matters including issue matters. For candidates from PSEs / Government Sector: Post qualification experience should be in Executive cadre in Company Secretary’s office in a Company for a period of 25 years (for E-8 grade) and 20 years (for E-7 grade), of which a minimum of 3 years experience in the immediate lower grade of Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Enterprise.
- For candidates from Private Sector: Post qualification experience should be in Executive Cadre in Company Secretary’s office in the Company. Latest experience should be in a large Commercial / Public Limited Company with an Average Turnover of not less than Rs,000 Crores in the immediate 2(Two) preceding financial years. They should enclose the Profit and Loss Account of the Company for the last three years for proof of Turnover. Should be drawing total monthly emoluments of not less than `1,20,000/- for E-8 grade and Rs,05,000/- for E-7 grade. Candidates shall enclose their latest self attested copy of Form 16 under IT Act along with their application as proof of emoluments.
- Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only). Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories may also apply provided they possess the educational qualifications and experience as given in the advertisement. In such cases, SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Application Fees must be deposited in “RINL-RECRUITMENT Account No.30589461220” at any of the core banking branches of State Bank of India in the prescribed Challan. No other form of payment is accepted.
- Format for Challan is available in the website www.vizagsteel.com on the link Careers. Candidates have to pay maximum bank commission @ `25/- per Challan for depositing fees at other than SBI, Steel Plant Branch, Visakhapatnam, Branch Code 6318.
- Candidates must fill-up the SBI Branch name, Branch Code, candidate’s name and date of birth carefully in the Challan and sign at the place Deposited by: __________. Last date for deposit of application fees is 9th March 2015. Candidates should mention in the appropriate column in the application form the details of SBI branch, Branch code, City, date of deposit and the Journal Number. Candidates should submit original counterfoil of the Challan (VSP copy) along with their Application Form. Application Fees once deposited into RINL’s account will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate is rejected on scrutiny or application not received in time due to postal delay / loss. The candidate should retain his / her copy of the counterfoil of the Challan for further reference.
Selection Procedure for Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) – Company Secretary Professional Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/03/2015
- Selection will be through interview to be held at Visakhapatnam.
General Terms and Conditions
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the University/Institute.
- Candidates must attach with the application, challan (VSP copy), documentary evidence in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, proof of pay, proof of Turnover (if applicable), caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) and disability certificate (in case of PWD candidates). All certificates/ testimonials should be in English or Hindi.
- Candidates not depositing exact amount of application fees will be rejected. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict the recruitment process or increase / curtail the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof. Incomplete / illegible / unsigned / multiple applications / applications not in the prescribed format or without photograph / without copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, category, experience and pay or those received after last date will be rejected.
- The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned in this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- All qualifications should be from a recognised Board/University/Institution in India. To & fro rail fare (3rd AC) by the shortest route will be reimbursed for attending Interview on production of proof of journey.
- The final selection is subject to the candidates being found medically fit as per Company’s Medical Rules. The decision of RINL-VSP in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, mode of selection, interview, verification of testimonials and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt. / PSEs will have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of interview.
- RINL shall not be responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit at any stage of the recruitment process. No request in this regard will be entertained. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature. Any candidate submitting false declaration/certificate or indulging in malpractices during selection process will be disqualified and also debarred from future recruitments. In case of any dispute, the case shall be settled in the Courts of Visakhapatnam jurisdiction only.
- Complaints, if any, regarding the above recruitment may be lodged on Vigilance Toll Free No.1800- 425-8878 and/or on our website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Contact Us” – Vigilance.
- Our contact details are Telephone No. 0891-2740405 and email id: [email protected]
How to apply for Company Secretary Professional Vacancy in Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL):
Interested eligible candidates should apply giving full particulars as indicated in the prescribed format available on the website www.vizagsteel.com on the link Careers. Application in the prescribed format filled-up in BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS in ENGLISH, duly signed and along with photograph (self attested) affixed on it should be sent by Speed Post / Registered Post in a sealed cover by superscribing the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________” to “Asst. General Manager(HR)- I/c Recruitment, Room No. 233, Main Administration Building, RINL – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam – 530 031, so as to reach on or before 9th March 2015. Candidates must enclose along with their applications self attested copies of certificates/ testimonials relating to: i) Age (SSC/Matriculation Certificate) ii) Category Certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) iii) Disability Certificate (in case of PWD candidates) iv) Educational qualifications v) Experience certificate vi) Proof of Pay (in case of working in Govt. / Semi-Govt. / PSEs) / Latest Form 16 (in case of working in Private Sector) vii) Proof of Turnover i.e., Profit & Loss A/c for the last 3 years (in case of working in Private Sector) viii) Copy of the application fee payment Challan ix) Copies of PAN Card and Aadhar
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/03/2015
Reference: Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) Recruitment 2015 – RECTT. ADVT. NO. 01/2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From RINL|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Navratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016