Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Director on or before 29/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL)
Vacancy Name :Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.75,000-1,00,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Detail Of Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) Director Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) was incorporated under the Indian companies Act, 1956 with the objective to be a self supporting, growing company in production of steel with continuous improvement in productivity, quality and consumer satisfaction. It is a Schedule ”A” Navratna CPSE in Steel Sector, under the administrative control of Ministry of Steel. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company was Rs. 8000 crores and Rs. 5189.85 crores respectively as on March 31, 2015. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 100%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Commercial) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is responsible for Marketing and Materials Management functions in the Company.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : 45-60 Years
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a graduate from a recognized university with good academic record and having at least two years of cumulative marketing experience during the last ten years in an organization of repute. Persons with MBA with specialization in Marketing and/or having experience in market research, product development, sales, forecasting and planning in trading/commercial activities will have added advantage.
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/-
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- UNDERTAKING BY THE APPLICANT/CANDIDATE a) An applicant has to give an undertaking as a part of the application that he/she will join the post, if selected. If an applicant does not give such undertaking, the application would be rejected. b) If a candidate who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, conveys his/her unwillingness to join after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If a candidate gives his/her unwillingness to join after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
- Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 29th October 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to राजीव राय/RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/10/2015
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016