Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director (Finance) through recruitment notification – Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 7/25/2015-PESB. Candidates who have completed CA, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director (Finance) Job on or before 11/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL)
Vacancy Name : Director (Finance)
Educational Qualification : CA, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 11/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : (Department of Personnel and Training) Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003
Detail of Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) Director (Finance) Recruitment:
Sub: Selection for the post of DIRECTOR (FINANCE), RASHTRIYA ISPAT NIGAM LTD.(RINL) in schedule ‘A’ of the CPSE. The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (FINANCE), RASHTRIYA ISPAT NIGAM LTD.(RINL) in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- (REVISED). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed. It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 11 August 2015 . It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled. In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|DIRECTOR (FINANCE)||1||The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA with specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have managerial experience at a senior level in corporate financial management and accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance, Working Capital Management in an organization of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.||Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- (REVISED)||Internal 45-58 Others 45-57|
CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE
- Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed.
- If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
Selection Procedure for Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) – Director (Finance) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director (Finance) Vacancy in Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) :
- Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 11 August 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/8/2015
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) Recruitment 2014 – NO. 7/25/2015-PESB.
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017