Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Operator cum Technician(Trainee) through recruitment notification – Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) Recruitment 2015 – RECTT. ADVT. NO. 05/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Operator cum Technician(Trainee) Job on or before 2/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL)
Vacancy Name : Operator cum Technician(Trainee)
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 350 Post
Salary : Rs.16,800-24,110 /- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 2/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL), Across India
Detail of Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) Operator cum Technician(Trainee) Recruitment:
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL-VSP), a Navratna Company under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and India’s first shore-based integrated Steel Plant, invites applications from qualified and competent Indian Nationals for the Post of Operator cum Technician (Trainee)(OCTT).
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Operator cum Technician(Trainee)(OCTT)||350 Post||SSC with Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute / Board (60% marks in Diploma in Engineering for Gen/OBC candidates, 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates). Question Papers will be set separately for Chemical, Electrical and Mechanical branches depending on his discipline, the candidate has to appear for the paper of his branch. Preference will be given to Displaced Persons of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant. However Displaced Persons of VSP need not apply against this advertisement since the list of all the eligible Displaced Persons registered with Sub-Employment Exchange, Gajuwaka will be obtained from the SubEmployment Exchange and they will be considered. Only Male candidates are eligible to apply for the post.||6800 -3%-24110 (S-3)||27-32 Years|
Selection Procedure for Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) – Operator cum Technician(Trainee) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 2/6/2015.
- Written Test on General Aptitude (including knowledge in English and Telugu) and Branch (Chemical/ Electrical/Mechanical). Test papers will be set in bilingual in English and Telugu. Candidates shortlisted based on performance in written test will be called for interview. Merit list will be prepared separately for each branch and candidates will be selected as per the vacancies in each branch.
- Selection will be through Written Test and Interview.
- Candidates will have to appear for the written test at their own cost. Written test will be conducted at test centre(s) in Andhra Pradesh.
- Likely date for Written Test is mid July 2015.
- The list of eligible candidates for written test will be put on the website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “careers” by 1 st July 2015
APPLICATION FEE (for other than SC/ST/PWD candidates):
- 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only).
- Application fee must be deposited in “RINL Recruitment Account No. 30589461220” at any branch of State Bank of India in the prescribed Challan. No other form of payment is accepted.
- Format for Challan is available in the website www.vizagsteel.com on the link Careers.
- Candidates have to pay maximum bank commission @ `25/- per Challan for depositing fees at other than SBI, Steel Plant Branch, Visakhapatnam, Branch Code 6318.
- Candidates must fill-up the SBI Branch name, Branch Code, candidate’s name and date of birth carefully in the challan and sign at the place Deposited by ____________.
- Last date for deposit of application fee is 2 nd June 2015
- Candidates should mention in the appropriate place in the online application form the details of SBI Branch, Branch Code, City, Date of Deposit and the Journal Number.
- Candidates should submit original counterfoil of the Challan (VSP’s copy) along with his Registration Slip at the time of Interview.
- Application fee once deposited into RINL’s account will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate is rejected on scrutiny, internet failure etc.
- Candidates should retain their copy of the counterfoil of the Challan for submission at the time of Interview.
How to apply for Operator cum Technician(Trainee) Vacancy in Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) :
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Only Online applications through website www.vizagsteel.com will be accepted. No other form of application will be accepted.
- Incomplete/illegible/unsigned/multiple applications or applications not in prescribed format will be rejected.
- The details entered by the candidate at the time of online registration are final and binding.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution in India. All certificates should be in English or Hindi.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/ enlarge/curtail the recruitment process as well as the number of positions in each branch or overall, keeping in view the Plant’s needs, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned in this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and/or he has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- The final selection is subject to the candidates being found medically fit as per Company’s Medical Rules.
- Candidates will have to appear for the written test at their own cost. The date, time and venue of the Written Test will be displayed on website www.vizagsteel.com.
- Candidates should produce the required certificates in Original in proof of Age, Caste, Qualification ,NOC etc., at the time of interview, failing which they will not be allowed for interview.
- Candidates working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Undertakings will have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of interview.
- Employees working in RINL-VSP should apply through proper channel failing which their applications will be rejected. In case, during any stage of Recruitment process it is found that such candidates have suppressed the information about their employment in RINL-VSP and have not applied through proper channel, their candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates should retain a printout of the Registration slip and counterfoil of the Challan of application fees for future reference.
- Candidates not depositing exact amount of application fees will be rejected.
- In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration Slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected. If there is a mistake while registering on-line, the candidate has to register again before the last date.
- Applications not in the prescribed format or without digital photograph and signature or fee payment challan (not for SC/ST/PWD candidates) will be rejected.
- Candidates should visit our website www.vizagsteel.com regularly for list of eligible candidates, date of written test, downloading of Admit cards, date of interview, etc.
- Based on performance in written test, candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Candidates appearing for interview will be reimbursed to & fro rail fare (Sleeper Class) by shortest route on production of proof of journey.
- RINL shall not be responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit at any stage of the recruitment process. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidates found to be furnishing false declaration / certificate or indulging in malpractices during selection process will be disqualified and also debarred from participating in future recruitments of RINL-VSP.
- The decision of RINL-VSP in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, issue of Admit Cards, Mode of Selection, conduct of written test, allotment of examination centers, verification of certificates/testimonials, interview and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- In case of any dispute, the case shall be settled in the Courts of Visakhapatnam jurisdiction only.
- Complaints, if any, regarding the above recruitment may be lodged on Vigilance Toll Free Number 1800 425 8878 and/or on our website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Contact Us” – Vigilance.
- Our contact details are: Email id: [email protected] and Telephone No. 0891- 2740405 (between 9:30 am & 5:00 pm during working days).
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 2/6/2015
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) Recruitment 2014 – RECTT. ADVT. NO. 05/2015.