Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) invites application for the recruitment of Management Trainee with BE/B.Tech holders
Company name : Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL)
Posts : Management Trainee
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Salary : Rs.20600 – 46500/- P.M.
No of Post : 81
Location : Visakhapatnam
Last date to apply : 20.10.2014
Details of Post :
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL-VSP) is India’s first shore-based integrated Steel Plant built with state-of-the-art technology and is a prime producer of long steel products in the country having extensive market in infrastructure, construction, automobile, electrical and forging industry. With an annual turnover of around `13,500 crores, the Company is poised to commission its second phase of expansion from 6.3 Mtpa to 7.3 Mtpa liquid steel capacity by 2014-15. The Company has also commenced plans for the next phase of expansion to 11 to 12 Mtpa and diversify into flat products for a better product mix. Silhouetted between the azure bay and verdant hills, the Plant is an epitome of technological marvel crafted in nature’s lap, where environment sustenance comes first and a tree is grown for every metric tonne of production capacity added. The residential township is unique of its kind with dense foliage, beautiful parks and wide roads; and provides all modern amenities within and in the vicinity. The Company invites young, talented and dynamic individuals to join as Management Trainees and grow to become tomorrow’s leaders. The Company also offers excellent career growth opportunities and superior pay package at par with the leaders in the industry.
|SL.No||Gate Code||Discipline||Eligible Full Time Degrees in Engineering||No. of Post|
Metallurgy & Materials Science
Mechanical & Production Engineering
Electrical & Electronics
Electrical, Instrumentation & Control
- Qualification : Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Metallurgy / Mechanical / Electrical from a University/ Institute recognized by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years / semesters (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD candidates). Candidates must be in possession of Marks Sheets and Provisional Certificate/ Degree, all dated on or before 31.07.2014.
- Pay Scale : Rs.20600 – 46500
- Age: Born not earlier than 1st March 1987. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer);5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates. Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
Application Fee : Rs. `150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) for General and OBC candidates. Processing fee of `50/- (Rupees Fifty only) for SC, ST and PWD candidates. The Fee Payment Challan / Pay-in-Slip is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the basic details. Fee must be deposited in “RINL-VSP Recruitment Account No. 30589461220” at any of the Core Banking Branches of State Bank of India (SBI) in the prescribed preprinted Challan. No other form of payment is accepted.
Selection : The selection process will consist of Group Discussion / Interview. Eligible candidates should have qualified in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2014, which was held during the month of February 2014.
Physical Standards :
|Male candidates||150 cms||45 kgs|
|Female Candidates||143 cms||35 kgs|
Training & Probation: Candidates selected as Management Trainees (Technical) will be placed on training for one year. On successful completion of training, the candidates shall be placed under probation for one year.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and interested candidates who have qualified in GATE-2014 only need to apply. Application for the post of Management Trainee (Technical) in RINL-VSP shall be done online only through VSP website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers”. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Starting date for Online Registration – 10th October 2014
Closing date for Online Registration – 20th October 2014 : 5:00 PM
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application (online) as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. (In the absence of any proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage, the criteria adopted shall be CGPA of 6.75 out of 10 would be considered as 60% and 5.75 out of 10 as 50%.)
- Candidates employed in Government departments / PSEs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview.
- In case of any over writing or tampering of registration slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected.
- Candidates not depositing exact amount of application & processing fee will be rejected.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ curtail the recruitment process as well as the number of positions keeping in view the Plant’s needs without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned in this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected after appointment, his/her services will be terminated without any notice.
- Candidates are bound by the existing rules and regulations made for the purpose of selection and to be made in future by the Company as and when warranted.
- Applicants should produce the required certificates in original in proof of Age, Caste, Qualification, etc. at the time of Group Discussion / Interview, failing which their applications will be rejected and they shall not be allowed for interview.
- The health standards indicated above are minimum pre-requisites. However, appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under Company’s Policy.
- The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The decision of RINL-VSP in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, mode of selection, interview, verification of testimonials and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidates.
- Any Candidate submitting false declaration/certificate or indulging in malpractices during selection process will be disqualified and also debarred from future recruitments.
- Candidates applying against this advertisement may be posted in any of Company’s Captive Mines or Marketing Branch Offices located all over India.
- In case of any dispute, the case shall be settled in the Courts of Visakhapatnam Jurisdiction only.
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- Complaints, if any, regarding the above recruitment may be lodged on Vigilance Toll Free Number 18004258878 and/or on our website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Contact Us” – Vigilance.
- Our contact details are: Telephone No. 0891-2740405 and email id: email@example.com
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.10.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From RINL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|