Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Operator cum Mechanic through recruitment notification – Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) Recruitment 2015 – Rectt. Advt. No.09/2014. Candidates who have completed Matric (10th/ 12th)/ ITI/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Operator cum Mechanic Job from 24.12.2014 to 07.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL)|
|Vacancy Name||Operator cum Mechanic|
|Educational Qualification||Matric (10TH/ 12TH)/ ITI/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||61 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, 226/1, AJC Bose Rd, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal 700020|
Detail of Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) Operator cum Mechanic Recruitment:
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL-VSP), India’s first shore-based integrated Steel Plant, invites applications from qualified, experienced and competent Indian nationals for the post of Operator-cum-Mechanic. The duty involves working in 3 rotation shifts and Male candidates only are eligible to apply
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Operator cum Mechanic||61||Qualification:
SSC/Matric with ITI or Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Board/ Institute with valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License. Ex-Servicemen with equivalent qualification are also eligible and they should submit Equivalent Civil Trade Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of certificate verification. Candidates must produce latest Driving License Extract Copy issued by the Regional Transport Authority of the concerned State Government at the time of certificate verification before job test. Experience: Should have post-qualification experience of 3 (Three) years for UR/OBC candidates and 2½ (Two & half) years for SC/ST candidates (after attaining Heavy Motor Vehicle License) in operating any three of the following equipments: (i) Excavators (ii) Dozers (iii) Loaders (iv) Tractor trailors with minimum 35 tons GCW (i.e. 3516 and above capacity
(v) Crawler mounted cranes of 75 tons and above capacity
(vi) Rough terrain mobile crane / all terrain mobile craneThe Experience Certificate should be signed, dated and stamped by the Issuing Authority. Further, the Certificate should clearly mention about the duration and the names of the equipment that the candidate has operated during the period of ervice in the said Firm / Company. Ex-Servicemen should submit relevant Experience Certificate issued by the Competent Authority mentioning the names of the equipments operated during their service and the duration of such exposure.
|`16,800 – 3% – 24,110/- (S-3)||UR – 35 years
OBC – 38 years
SC/ST – 40 years
Selection Procedure for Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) – Operator cum Mechanic Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07.01.2015.
- Selection will be through Written Test, Job Test and Interview to be held at Visakhapatnam
APPLICATION FEE (for other than SC/ST candidates):
`300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only). fee must be deposited in “RINL Recruitment Account No. 30589461220” at any branch of State Bank of India in the prescribed Challan. No other form of payment is accepted. Format for Challan is available in the website www.vizagsteel.com on the link Careers. Candidates have to pay maximum bank commission @ `25/- per Challan for depositing fees at other than SBI, Steel Plant Branch, Visakhapatnam, Branch Code 6318. Candidates must fill-up the SBI Branch name, Branch Code, candidate’s name and date of birth carefully in the challan and sign at the place Deposited by ____________. Last date for deposit of application fee is 7th January 2015. Candidates should mention in the appropriate place in the online application form the details of SBI Branch, Branch Code, City, Date of Deposit and the Journal Number. Candidates should submit original counterfoil of the Challan (VSP’s copy) along with his Registration Slip at the time of Certificate Verification before Job Test. Application fee once deposited into RINL’s account will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate is rejected on scrutiny, nternet failure. Candidates should retain their copy of the counterfoil of the Challan for submission at the time of certificate verification before job test. Eligible and interested candidates only need to apply.
How to apply for Operator cum Mechanic Vacancy in Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL):
Application for the post of Operatorcum-Mechanic (OCM) in RINL-VSP shall be done Online only through VSP Website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers”. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. Starting date for Online Registration .. 24th December 2014 Closing date for Online Registration .. 7th January 2015 (5:00 PM)
Steps for applying
- Log on to www.vizagsteel.com and go to the link Careers and click on “Recruitment of Operator-Cum-Mechanic”
- Read carefully all the instructions given on the website. Ensure that you are eligible for the post in all respects.
- Have the following readily available: i) Latest passport size photograph in digital format (.jpg file of less than 50 KB size) and digital format of the signature (.jpg file of less than 50 KB size) for uploading with the application form. The recommended dimensions of the passport photograph are 150(W) x 200(H) pixels. The recommended dimensions of digital format of the signature are 150(W) x 50(H) pixels. ii) Download the application fee payment challan from the website, deposit the fee in SBI (not for SC/ST candidates) and obtain the stamped counterfoil (VSP’s and candidate’s copy) along with deposit journal number. iii) E-mail ID (which must be valid for minimum period of next 12 months). iv) Log on to the OCM Online Application site and fill in the details like name, date of birth, category, email-id, discipline, address, qualification, experience etc, application fee payment details (not for SC/ST candidates), upload digital format of photograph & signature and click SUBMIT.
- After clicking SUBMIT, download the computer generated Registration Slip with unique registration number, photograph, signature and other details. Take a print of the Registration Slip on thick white A4 size paper to be produced at the time of certificate verification before job test. (Please retain three identical photographs to be used at the time of written test/job test/interview (Change of photograph at the time of written test / job test / interview shall render the applicant ineligible).
- Candidates who do not complete the registration process by not entering all the details and do not take print out of their registration slip will not be considered for the written test even if they have uploaded their photograph and signature and/or paid their application fees.Step 6 : The Online registration site would be open from 24th December 2014 to 7th January 2015 (5:00 PM). All correspondence with the candidates shall be done through email/ announcement on the website only. All information regarding examination schedule / admit card / interview call letters etc shall be provided through email / to be downloaded from website. For this purpose, candidates are advised to visit our website www.vizagsteel.com regularly for further instructions. Responsibility of receiving / downloading and printing of admit card shall be of the candidate. RINL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid / wrong email id provided by the candidate or due to other reasons.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Only Online applications through website www.vizagsteel.com will be accepted. No other form of application will be accepted.
- Incomplete/illegible/unsigned/multiple applications or applications not in prescribed format will be rejected.
- The details entered by the candidate at the time of online registration are final and binding.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution in India. All certificates should be in English or Hindi.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/ enlarge/curtail the recruitment process as well as the number of positions, keeping in view the Plant’s needs, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned in this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and/or he has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- The final selection is subject to the candidates being found medically fit as per Company’s Medical Rules.
- Candidates will have to appear for the written test at their own cost. The date, time and venue of the Written Test will be displayed on website www.vizagsteel.com.
- Candidates should produce the required certificates in Original in proof of Age, Caste, Qualification etc., at the time of certificate verification before job test, failing which they will not be allowed for Job Test.
- Candidates working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Undertakings will have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of certificate verification before job test.
- Employees working in RINL-VSP should apply through proper channel failing which their applications will be rejected. In case, during any stage of Recruitment process it is found that such candidates have suppressed the information about their employment in RINLVSP and have not applied through proper channel, their candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates should retain a printout of the Registration slip and counterfoil of the Challan of application fees for future reference.
- Candidates not depositing exact amount of application fees will be rejected.
- In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration Slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected. If there is a mistake while registering on-line, the candidate has to register again before the last date.
- Applications not in the prescribed format or without digital photograph and signature or fee payment challan (not for SC/ST candidates) will be rejected.
- Candidates should visit our website www.vizagsteel.com regularly for list of eligible candidates, date of written test, downloading of Admit cards, date of certificate verification / job test / interview, etc.
- Based on performance in written test, candidates will be shortlisted for job test. Candidates appearing for interview will be reimbursed to & fro rail fare (Sleeper Class) by shortest route on production of proof of journey.
- RINL shall not be responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit at any stage of the recruitment process. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidates found to be furnishing false declaration / certificate or indulging in malpractices during selection process will be disqualified and also debarred from participating in future recruitments of RINL-VSP.
- The decision of RINL-VSP in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, issue of Admit Cards, Mode of Selection, conduct of written test, allotment of examination centers, verification of certificates/testimonials, interview and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- In case of any dispute, the case shall be settled in the Courts of Visakhapatnam jurisdiction only.
- Complaints, if any, regarding the above recruitment may be lodged on Vigilance Toll Free Number 1800 425 8878 and/or on our website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Contact Us” – Vigilance.
- Our contact details are: Email id: [email protected] and Telephone No. 0891- 2740405 (between 9:30 am & 5:00 pm during working days).
- IMPORTANT NOTE CANDIDATES WHO HAD APPEARED FOR THE WRITTEN TEST HELD ON 4TH AUGUST 2013 FOR THE POST OF OPERATOR-CUM-MECHANIC AGAINST RECTT ADVT NO. 11/2012 NEED NOT APPLY NOW. THEY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR WRITTEN TEST WITHOUT REGARD TO AGE BAR ETC.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07.01.2015
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL) Recruitment 2014 – Rectt. Advt. No.09/2014.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From RINL|
|Other Navratna jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|