Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA Assam) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Accounts Officer for B.Com holders on August 08, 2014
Company name : Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA Assam)
Posts : Accounts Officer
Qualification : B.Com
Salary : Rs. 20000-25000/- pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Assam
Walk in Interview : 08 Aug 2014
Details of Post :
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam is looking for energetic Accounts Professional who has the flair and dedication to work in a Mission Mode situation for the position of “Accounts Officer” at “State Mission Office”, Guwahati .
- Job Description :(i) Maintenance of Book of Accounts in Tally and reconciliation with manual books of Accounts.(ii) Submission of all required Financial Reports to Govt. of India and Govt. of Assam.(iii) Submission of Income Tax Returns quarterly.(iv) Preparation of TDS/VAT Certificates to be distributed to concerned parties.(v) Assist FC for monitoring status of Utilization of DMO/SMDC level.(vi) Checking of Bills/Claims for payments as assigned by FC/CAO.Any other work as and when assigned by competent authority.
- Educational Qualification:Candidates with 55% marks in Commerce Master Degree with proficiency in Accounts Matters and Tally is must.
- Desired Work Experience :5 years of desirable experience in accounts/audit related works under Govt/Semi Govt/public sector/ reputed private organization. Strong computer skills, working experience of Tally & other accounts/audit related software is desirable.
- Age Limit : Below 45 years
- Remuneration (In Rs): 20,000-25,000
- Number of vacancies : 01 (One)
- Job Location : Guwahati
- Date & Time : 8th August,2014, 11:00 A.M. onwards.
(The candidate will have to bring the original mark -sheets and pass certificates, age certificates, 2 copies of photographs, 2 copies of filled application form at the day of the interview)
For Details : Please log in : www.rmsaassam.inNote: However, for the right candidate necessary qualification may be relaxed by the Mission DirectorWalk-in-interview for Engagement under Rastriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan(RMSA) AssamA Walk-in-interview in State Mission Office under Rastriya Madhymik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA) Assam is to be conducted as per schedule. This engagement shall be made on purely contractual basis for a period of 11 months only and renewal/extension subject to satisfactory performance. This contractual engagement will not enable any one to make claim for any sort of regularization or making the engagements permanent under RMSA or any Govt. Programme/project/Scheme whatsoever
- The candidate shall bring filled up application forms as per format in duplicate along with two copies of photograph with self attestation.
- On the day of registration, verification of original documents relating to Age, Educational Qualifications, Work Experience and application form (in duplicate) as per prescribed format will be done.
- Any candidate not appearing for registration on the due date, he/she shall not be allowed for appearing in the interview/test.
- On the day of registration candidates shall come prepared for the interview on that day itself. Candidates may be given another date for interview depending upon the number of candidates forthcoming for the particular position.
- Candidates working in Govt. Organizations/Public Undertaking/Semi Govt. Organizations may apply for the post under deputation through proper channel as per existing norms. The deputation allowances, if any, shall as per Government rules.
- Good computer knowledge is critical for all the positions; there will be computer test along with interview/test for all the positions.
- The detailed advertisement and prescribed format of applications may be downloaded from www.rmsaassam.in.
- No TA/DA shall will be borne by RMSA, Assam for participating in any process of recruitment by RMSA.
- Canvassing in any form for any positions by any applicant will lead to cancellation of his/her application immediately.
- The remuneration for the positions shall be fixed by Mission Director, RMSA,Assam within the prescribed pay scale depending upon the experience and competence of the selected candidates.
- The list of the selected candidates shall be displayed on www.rmsaassam.in or on the Notice Board of the State Mission Office, RMSA, Assam
- For any further clarification or guidance, applicants may contact, RMSA, Assam Office at [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview : 08 Aug 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RMSA Assam|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017