Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA Assam) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Accountant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA Assam)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Accountant on or before 20 May 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA Assam)
Vacancy Name : Senior Accountant
Educational Qualification : M.Com
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.13,000/- p.m
Job Location : Assam
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA Assam), Assam
About the Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam is a comprehensive and integrated flagship programme of the Government of India (GOI), implemented in the state of Assam for providing quality and meaningful education to all children in the age group 14-16 years of age for Secondary Schools and 16-18 years of age for Higher Secondary Schools in Assam .RMSA has a vision to make secondary education available, accessible and affordable to all young persons.
Hon’ble Prime minister in his Independence Day speech, 2007 has inter–alias stated that, “We are setting out a goal of universalizing secondary education. This is clearly the next step after universalizing elementary education. While the goal is laudable much work needs to be done before we are in a position to launch the scheme for Universalisation of Access for Secondary Education (SUCCESS). Its details need to be quickly spelt out and discussed with States so that we are fully ready to launch it from.
We must not underestimate the complexity of this task as the principles for universalizing elementary education cannot be easily transferred to secondary education. The physical, financial, pedagogical and human resource needs are quite different. We also need to recognize the role currently being played by the private sector and policy design must factor this in. Detailed strategies and plans would need to be paid to Districts with SC/ST/OBC/Minority concentration. The recommendations of the Sachar Committee need to be seriously considered while planning for this programme.”
Detail Of Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA Assam) Senior Accountant Recruitment:
- Qualification : M.Com from a recognized university with 55% marks having proficiency in Accounts matters and tally . Desirable: 5 yrs of desirable work experience with strong computer skills in Accounts /Audit related works under Govt./Semi Govt.Sector or reputed Private Organization.
- No.of Post: 1
- Age Limit: 45 yrs
- Remuneration : Rs.13000
Selection Procedure For Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA Assam) – Senior Accountant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/5/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Accountant Vacancy in Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA Assam):
- Place ,Date & Time of Interview : Office of the Inspector of Schools, H.D.C Hailakandi on 20th May 2015 from 11.00 am 3.00 pm.
- Interested candidates are requested to bring 2 copies of passport size photograph, all certificates & Testimonials in original and to submit self attested photocopy of the same to the employer along with filled up standard from of application at the time of interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/5/2015