Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA Assam) invites application for the recruitment of Special Educators with B.Ed/ Graduation with Diploma educational background
Company name : Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA Assam)
Posts : Special Educators
Qualification : B.Ed/ Graduation with Diploma
Salary : Rs.15,000/- per month
No of Post : 98
Location : Assam
Last date to apply : 25.09.2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 98
- Educational Qualification: a. B.Ed Special Education OR b. B.Ed (General) with Diploma in Special Education OR c. B.Ed (General) with Foundation Course OR d. Graduation with Diploma in Special Education OR e. Pursuing B.Ed Special Education (having Foundation Course)
- Age: Age of the candidate should not be above 38 years as on 01.01.2014. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST&PH candidates
- Remuneration (In Rs): 15,000/- (Fifteen Thousand only) per month.
- Job Description:
- He/ She will teach either individuals or small groups of CWSN within or outside the class;
- To prepare lessons and resources; Marking and assessing work;
- To develop and adapt conventional teaching methods to meet the individual needs of CWSN;
- To use special equipment and facilities to stimulate interest in learning;
- To communicate with CWSN adapting specialist skills like sign language, teaching Braille, etc.
- To collaborate with the classroom teacher to define appropriate activities for the pupils in relation to the curriculum;
Procedure of Selection:
- The applicants (found valid after scrutiny of the applications) shall have to undergo both “Common Written Test” and “Personal Interview” for selection as special educators.
- The “Common Written Test” shall be for a maximum of 150 marks comprising of question from the topic mentioned below. All the questions will be of objective type:a) Part A: 60 marks (Current affairs, General Knowledge & Language) b) Part B: 90 marks (General Disability & Special Education) Total: 150 marks (Time: 120 minutes)
- The candidate who qualifies in the written test will be called for a personal Interview at the RMSA, Assam State Mission Office. The Personal Interview will be for a maximum of 50 marks.
- The total aggregate of “Common Written Test” and “Personal Interview” will be the criteria for selection of candidates.
- Selected candidate will be posted in different parts of the state. The place of posting will be non -transferable.
- Interested candidates may download the application forms from RMSA, Assam website http://www.rmsaassam.in/ or may collect the same from the Office of the Mission Director, Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, Assam, SSA Campus, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 19
- The filled in application form along with supporting documents for age, qualification and experience with two (2) copies of duly attested latest passport size photograph should be sent along with the application form to the Office of the Mission Director, Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, Assam, SSA Campus, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 19 either in person or through post by 4:00 PM on or before 25th Sept, 2014.
- A non – refundable demand draft/ bankers cheque for Rs. 300/- only (Three hundred only) for general & OBC and Rs.150/- (0ne fifty only) for SC/ST & PH candidates drawn in favour of RMSA, Assam payable at Guwahati also need to be enclosed with the application form.
- Admit card will be issued to the eligible candidates and the same will be sent to their Address of Communication/ email_ id as mentioned in the application form.
- The list of short listed candidates for the common written test will be made available on RMSA, Assam website. In case of non – receipt of admit card the candidate may contact directly to the State Mission Office, RMSA, Assam for necessary follow – up
- Date of common written test will be mentioned later on.
Examination Fee: A non – refundable demand draft/ bankers cheque for Rs. 300/- only (Three hundred only) for general & OBC and Rs.150/- (0ne fifty only) for SC/ST & PH candidates drawn in favour of RMSA, Assam payable at Guwahati also needs to be enclosed with the application form
How to apply:
Application completed in all respects must reach the Office of the Mission Director, Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, Assam, SSA Campus, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 19 on or before 25th Sept, 2014.
- The application must be in the prescribed format given with this advertisement.
- The application form will be summarily rejected if the application is unsigned/ incomplete.
- The application form will be summarily rejected if the application is received after the closing date. This Mission will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- In case the candidate does not submit the requisite documents the application will be summarily rejected.
- In case of overage/ underage as on the cut-off date mentioned in the advertisement the application will be rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RMSA Assam||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016