Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (RSkS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (RSkS) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (RSkS).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Professor on or before 30/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (RSkS)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.A
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location :Darbhanga
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (RSkS),Sanskrit University Rd, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221002
Detail Of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (RSkS) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Assistant Professor Job position in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Shri Ram Sundar Sanskrit Vishwa Vidya-Deemed University)
- Consistently good academic record with a 1st or high 2nd Class (55% or above marks or its equivalent grade) in Post Graduation degree from a recognized examining body in the subject concerned.
- NET or equivalent certificate as per U.G.C. rule. (3) Ability to teach through the medium of related language.
- Vacancies : 03 (One post for Sanskrit, English, Hindi)
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 15600–39100/-pm
Selection Procedure For Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (RSkS) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Professor Vacancy in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (RSkS):
Application with passport size photograph containing details of academic qualifications and experience, publication supported by self attested photocopies of original documents along with a fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of a crossed Demand Draft (State Bank of India- Benipur code-3532) drawn in favour of the Principal, Shri Ram Sundar Sanskrit Vishwavidya Pratisthan.Should reach the undersigned within 30 days of advertisement appeared in the Employment News.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/08/2015
Reference: (Ref : Employment News, Dated : 1st-7th August, 2015)
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016