Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Head through recruitment notification – Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank) Recruitment 2016 – Candidates who have completed Any post Graduate / Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Head Job on or before 05/03/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank)
Vacancy Name : Head
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate / Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Pune
Last Date to Apply for this job : 05/03/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank) , Pune .
Detail of Post:
- Enhance quality of portfolio creating depth and width, deepen, cross sell ensuring increase in client relationships meeting Insignia threshold,
- Achieve CASA Balance sheet / AUM growth
- Achieve fee revenues through TFX / CMS / Investment revenues and targetted # of clients transacting
- Achieve LI / GI / HI premium targets
- Cover clients in respective markets.
- Manage and lead key relationships
- Engage clients through regular communication and through events
- Increase product holding ratio
- Meet customer to relationship ratio
- Increase and enhance usage of Digital and net banking channels usage
- Lead and motivate, inspire and guide the teams
- Regularly connect and engage with team members, be available and accessible,
- provide support where and when required
- Engage cross functionally and deliver one bank approach, re-engineer processes, build cross functional team work
- Increase Engagement with Business partners and other relevant external stakeholders
- Strong engagement with partners, building internal networks, partnership building with Br mgrs., ops, NOC, compliance, product specialists
- Continue to enhance our Enterprise Risk Management Framework and risk control environment
- Remain on journey for the continuous transformation of the Bank
- As a stakeholder of Compliance, make RBL a Regulatory “Compliant” and Respected Bank
- Clarity of the Priority Sector Lending (PSL) norms for tagging cases correctly.
- Publishing of Monthly Dashboards
- Process creation for ratification of PSL codes to enable correct RBI reporting
- Understanding the Credit Subsidy schemes initiated by the govt. for Education loans.
- Claiming the same and ensuring credit in the customer’s account.
- Ensuring credit of subsidy received in the customers’ accounts.
- Submission of regulatory data for Mudra Reporting
- Regular upkeep of RBL website pertaining to mandatory display of loan related details.
- Fluent in English and local languages would help (Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati)
- PGDM/MBA (any specialization) with 10-12 years of experience in the similar role.
- In depth knowledge of trade products A good understanding of operational risks, UCP, FEMA, ISPB, Import Export Policy and various circulars released by RBI,IBA and ECGC from time to time
|TECHINICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENT
- Strategic, Analytical, Good writing Skills are a must.
- Good understanding of the financial services business, prior experience of working on a MIS / Analytics / BIU role in Retail Assets business
- Working knowledge of MS-Office, Advanced level Ms-Excel, Macros, Dashboards
- candidates can apply on or before 05/03/2016
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ?
Candidates should Apply Online. Last date of submission 05/03/2016.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/03/2016