Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Manager through recruitment notification – Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank) Recruitment 2016 – Candidates who have completed Any post Graduate / Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Senior Manager Job on or before 05/03/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank)
Vacancy Name : Senior Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate / Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 05/03/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank) , Mumbai .
Detail of Post:
- Managing a team of Business analyst and MIS executives to complete the required tasks establishing a Maker Checker function within the team.
- Liase with business functions like Operations, Sales Support, Credit to procure relevant data and information
- Finalisation of Disbursals Data dumps and all data related information required on a monthly basis.
- Procurement of Login MIS to create Product wise Approval Rates, Credit TATs
- Publishing Asset Product, Insurance and Portfolio related MIS and Dashboards to track business and x-sell penetration on insurance.
- Creating contests and publishing contest level updates to sales team for them to track business sourced under each contest.
- Establishing Maker Checker function for Incentive calculation for the sales team at required intervals for 3 verticals – Retail, MSME and WCF
- Overall COA management and reporting on a monthly basis for retail assets business.
- Sharing of Provisioning details with Finance on a Monthly basis.
- Interact regularly and provide support to the product and sales team on product related queries
- Any ad hoc Mis and reports required to be shared with business teams.
- Reconciliation of business and fee income received from strategic alliances
- Regulatory Reporting for Priority Sector Lending as required for all asset products
- Clarity of the Priority Sector Lending (PSL) norms for tagging cases correctly.
- Publishing of Monthly Dashboards
- Process creation for ratification of PSL codes to enable correct RBI reporting
- Understanding the Credit Subsidy schemes initiated by the govt. for Education loans.
- Claiming the same and ensuring credit in the customer’s account.
- Ensuring credit of subsidy received in the customers’ accounts.
- Submission of regulatory data for Mudra Reporting
- Regular upkeep of RBL website pertaining to mandatory display of loan related details.
- Fluent in English and local languages would help (Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati)
|TECHINICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENT
- Strategic, Analytical, Good writing Skills are a must.
- Good understanding of the financial services business, prior experience of working on a MIS / Analytics / BIU role in Retail Assets business
- Working knowledge of MS-Office, Advanced level Ms-Excel, Macros, Dashboards
- candidates can apply on or before 05/03/2016
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ?
Candidates should Apply Online. Last date of submission 05/03/2016.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/03/2016