Ratnakar Bank Limited(RBL Bank) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Branch Credit Manager through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ratnakar Bank Limited(RBL Bank).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Branch Credit Manager Job on or before27/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ratnakar Bank Limited(RBL Bank)
Vacancy Name :Branch Credit Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : Na
Job Location : Chakan,Chinchiwad
Last Date to Apply for this job :27/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Ratnakar Bank Limited,Chakan,Chinchiwad
Detail of Ratnakar Bank Limited(RBL Bank)Branch Credit Manager Recruitment:
- Candidate should have sound knowledge of business environment of the specific region
- Should have some knowledge of mortgage and related matters. Should be able to articulate the legal and valuation reports
- Should have sound CAM writing skills
- Should have sound knowledge of financial statement analysis
- Should be able to conduct personal discussions with client independently to understand complete business model and ascertain cash generating capacity and associated risks.
- Should be conversant with word and excel.
- Should have thorough understanding of KYC and related regulatory guidelinesJob Description : To appraise or underwrite loan within defined policy guidelines and accordingly take decisions or recommend for approval to appropriate authority
2. To conduct personal discussion with customer / client with intent to understand and analyse associated risks in the business and financial standing of the client.
a. To understand customer business/enterprise in depth and draw out the assessment peculiarities of the business or trade engaged in.
b. To assess the income, ability, intention, business sustainability & credit behaviour and verify it through non-traditional income documents & reference checks as well as from traditional income documents and various kinds of credit bureau checks.
c. To verify legal and technical reports and identify the risks or critical points impacting the proposal.
d. To analyse the audited / certified financials as the case may be to assess the eligibility for the loan
3. To prepare Credit Approval Memo
4. To Manage the entire credit application process right from origin till disbursement
5. To Co-ordinate with Legal, Valuer and FI agency for processing the file
6. Managing the overall TAT.
7. To ensure complete adherence to laid down policy and procedure / process
8. Liaise with sales team to proactively assess and resolve issues faced by client.
9. To prepare and maintain MIS covering all aspects process and proposal and circulate to authorities on timely basis.
Candidate should have prior experience in assessing Micro Enterprises proposals. (Candidates working with Viataar, Shriram City Union, M&M Finance etc)
Selection Procedure for Ratnakar Bank Limited(RBL Bank) -Branch Credit Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Branch Credit Manager Vacancy in Ratnakar Bank Limited(RBL Bank) :
candidate apply on before on 27/9/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job27/9/2015
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016