Ravenshaw University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ravenshaw University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant Job on or before 10.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ravenshaw University|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY RAVENSHAW UNIVERSITY, CUTTACK|
Detail of Ravenshaw University Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications from qualified and committed candidates with keen interest in research are invited for the post of one Project Assistant for a period of one year as per the following requirements. Applicants should send their applications and detailed curriculum vitae with e-mail ID and contact number supported by documents to the Principal Investigator by e-mail or by post on or before 10th February 2015.
- Name of the temporary post : Project Assistant
- Research Project : “Design and Synthesis of Novel α, β and γ amido boronic acid as therapeutic agent” Ref: No. SR/FT/CS-139/2011 dated 12.07.2012
- Principal Investigator : Dr Sabita Nayak Department of Chemistry, Ravenshaw University, Cuttack-753 003, Odisha E-mail: [email protected]
- Funding Agency : DST, New Delhi Tenure of the scheme : 1 year or date of termination of this project whichever is earlier Tenure of the assignment : 1 year or date of termination of this project whichever is earlier. Job description : Research related to the project work
- Consolidated monthly fellowship: Project Fellow @ Rs. 10,000/- p.m
- Essential qualifications : M. Sc in Chemistry from recognized university or Institute with minimum of 60% aggregate
- Age limit : Upper age limit for Project Fellow is 32 years. A small relaxation in age may be considered in case of applicants who are suitably qualified and experienced. Short listed candidates will be called for the interview and the date of the interview will be intimated via email onl
Selection Procedure for Ravenshaw University – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in Ravenshaw University:
1. The above position is purely temporary. 2. Candidates are required to appear for the interview with curriculum vitae, all relevant original certificates with a set of attested photocopies and two attested pass port size photographs. 3. No TA/DA is permissible for appearing the interview. 4. Selected candidates will not be permitted to claim for any regular/part time appointments in this institute or any other institutes during this period. 5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature. The appointment shall be co-terminus with the project. For further details about the information of the project,
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ravenshaw University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016