Ravenshaw University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Acan apply for the new recruitment notification from Ravenshaw University
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Research Assistant on or before 25/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ravenshaw University|
|Vacancy Name||Research Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Ravenshaw University, Department of Education, Ravenshaw University, Cuttack-753 003, Odisha|
Detail of Ravenshaw University Research Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of one Research Assistant (temporary) for a period of one year as per the following requirements.
- Name of the post : Research Assistant
- Title of Research Project : “Implementation of Right of Children to Free and
- Compulsory Education Act, 2009 in Tribal Areas of Odisha”
- Project Director : Dr. Sudarshan Mishra, Department of Education, Ravenshaw University, Cuttack-753 003, Odisha, Email: [email protected]
- Funding Agency : ICSSR, New Delhi
- Tenure of appointment : One year or date of termination of the project whichever is earlier
- Job description : Research related to the project work
- Consolidated monthly fellowship : Rs. 13,000/- p.m
- Essential qualifications : M.A. in Education from recognized university or Institute with minimum of 60% aggregate with knowledge of ICT.
- Desirable Qualification : UGC-NET and field experience in research
- Date of Interview : March 02, 2015
Selection Procedure for Ravenshaw University – Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Assistant Vacancy in Ravenshaw University:
Applicants should send their applications and detailed curriculum vitae with e-mail address and contact number to the Project Director by e-mail or by post on or before 25th February 2015. The above position is purely temporary. Candidates are required to appear at the interview with curriculum vitae and all relevant original certificates. No TA/DA is permissible for appearing at the interview. Selected candidates will not be permitted to claim for any regular/part time appointments in this institute or any other institutes during this period. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature. For further details about the information of the project, the candidates may contact the Principal Investigator at the above mentioned e-mail address.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Ravenshaw University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017